Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered mine from Adam, his inventory showed he had 2, so I guess he now only has one left! I don't have any problems with the exclusive item (might kinda look neat mounted behind Fett), but I don't know if I'd even be ABLE to mount that disc directly behind him so that it looked the way it's intended. If Fett's on a top shelf, the wall's gonna be back away from him too far for the artifact to look like it should. If I put him in a lighted cabinet, I (maybe!) might be able to attach the artifact to the inside of the back of the shelf, except it would have to go directly behind him and wouldn't be able to be seen very well. If the cabinet has an open back, THEN where does the damn thing go?

Too much stress over the exclusive! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl (just kidding)

I passed on the exclusive, mine's ordered with Adam. And I saved about $50, which I will happily apply to some other SS item! :lol :chew

I have to say I'm surprised about the exclusive not being better received, granted its not all that great, but I like it alot more than the mouse droid. Mostly I think this will look really cool to have mounted behind and between Boba and Jango. But then maybe some of my fascination, like Loki's comes from reading the EU (Republic Commando mostly).

I am glad you like it! However, I would much rather take a somewhat cool item, like the mouse droid - something that appeared in the movies than a wall plaque! I mean, I totally understand that a lot of effort went into making Fett and I am just glad he is being done, but that exclusive is weak. I would have rather had an alternative gun or something. The Leia PF gets another arm(!!!) and Fett, one of the most popular bad guys of all time, gets the weakest exclusive ever!

Agent0028 said:
I have to say I'm surprised about the exclusive not being better received, granted its not all that great, but I like it alot more than the mouse droid. Mostly I think this will look really cool to have mounted behind and between Boba and Jango. But then maybe some of my fascination, like Loki's comes from reading the EU (Republic Commando mostly).

That's what I thought about(Republic Commando) when i saw the excl. coaster, Mandalorian lore. I have to say though since i did read the books, specifically the most recent one, i am looking forward to it and think it will look great behind boba and jango.

Last edited:
Migwit said:
I passed on the exclusive, mine's ordered with Adam. And I saved about $50, which I will happily apply to some other SS item! :lol :chew

Ordered with Adam too! I don't mind the plaque, but it's just not something that I need.

Pardon the ignorance, but I'm not aware that they released a Jango Fett yet, save for his helmet by Mace Windu's foot.

They haven't released Jango yet, and it'll probably be quite awhile before they do, but one day...I hope. If not...the exclusive sucks. :lol

thank you for the high res. been waiting long :monkey5 and all worth it

student_toe5 said:
thank you for the high res. been waiting long :monkey5 and all worth it

yeahthat.gif

This sure is the Fett statue to go for! No doubt about that! Just look at the detail, it's incredible

eek.gif

Thanks, Josh. Amazing detail. It looks like they're using real Wookiee hair for the pelts. :D

I wonder if the targeting sight will be able to flip down. If not, how many people will break theirs trying to get it to flip down?

people seem to be unhappy with the exclusive, what are the chances of ss changing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back