Just Got Started a few months ago..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimthedj65

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I noticed a Tron bike in a shop while passing by and asked the shopkeeper if I could look at the item as I didnt want a corny looking item, I was so impressed I got it on the spot and it all started from there.

Tron Bike
20161006_230713[1].jpg

The Crow (Eric Draven)
20161006_230725[1].jpg

Terminator T800 Battle Damaged Edition and T700
20161006_230424[1].jpg

Delorean with Marty McFly
20161005_230410[1].jpg

Ant Man
20161006_230721[1].jpg

I love collecting the pieces and I am looking forward to creating a proper showcase..

Look forward to interacting with everyone on the forum...

Great start to the collecting world. Love the tron bike and the Delorean, well, one of the best.

Welcome

Great start to the collecting world. Love the tron bike and the Delorean, well, one of the best.

Welcome

Thank you so much for the welcome and I was thinking it was a great start, just need to work hard to get my bigger house lol...

Welcome

I am so fortunate to pick up the tron bike as it is a hard item to pick up now and thats what got me hooked.... The DeLorean is very special I picked it up for the original retail price which is very fortunate.

Back