Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And TDKR.... of course.

I can blast through BB & TDK in a sitting. TDKR I might need a few days. Watched Ultron in theatre's and thought it was a bloated summer popcorn movie and nothing more. I also purchased the blu ray and it is still a bloated summer/fall/winter/spring microwave popcorn movie. Although I might put it ahead of JW as a movie I can revisit and have fun. JW I revisit and get mad!!!

I can blast through BB & TDK in a sitting. TDKR I might need a few days. Watched Ultron in theatre's and thought it was a bloated summer popcorn movie and nothing more. I also purchased the blu ray and it is still a bloated summer/fall/winter/spring microwave popcorn movie. Although I might put it ahead of JW as a movie I can revisit and have fun. JW I revisit and get mad!!!

i have to be honest and say that JW is worse than Dark Knight Rises and worse than Ultron...
i can watch rises or Ultron but JW does make me mad with how bad the script was

I must be nuts cuz I really enjoy all three :lol

Hating on Ultron and TDKR was one of the cool things to do back in the day for some people. JW was the new cool movie to 'hate' on. As I said before the same thing will happen with Star Wars next month. The age of social media and arm chair movie critics posting on the internet and YouTube has killed the modern day movie watching experience.

Hating on Ultron and TDKR was one of the cool things to do back in the day for some people. JW was the new cool movie to 'hate' on. As I said before the same thing will happen with Star Wars next month. The age of social media and arm chair movie critics posting on the internet and YouTube has killed the modern day movie watching experience.
:goodpost: Don't forget Prometheus...'everyone' hates Prometheus :panic:

JP3 - I'm watching this and thinking how surprised I was to hear people knock TLW and JP3 and actually put JW directly under JP. JP3 is a brilliant exciting entertaining and brings all new elements to the franchise. JW brings nothing new to the table but rather shows us what we have seen all over again in a less exciting, poorly executed manner!

I finally got to watch JW. I really liked it for a summer blockbuster action movie...which is exactly what it aimed to be. Great dino attack fun.

JP3 - I'm watching this and thinking how surprised I was to hear people knock TLW and JP3 and actually put JW directly under JP. JP3 is a brilliant exciting entertaining and brings all new elements to the franchise. JW brings nothing new to the table but rather shows us what we have seen all over again in a less exciting, poorly executed manner!

Wah? Jp3 was the same as the lost world pretty much just with a new big bad Dino that failed to be scary in any way. It was people running through the jungle away from dinosaurs.

Jurassic world gave us a fully functional park that felt like it could exist, a hybrid dinosaur that was pure evil, a raptor squad and t. Rex redemption fight scene. How is that nothing new?

They are gonna have a field day with batman vs superman. That movie has picked clean to death written all over it.

They are gonna have a field day with batman vs superman. That movie has picked clean to death written all over it.

I wasn't a big fan of MoS however I'm not really a fan of Superman. I'll be judging BvS purely on the Batman content. But yeah BvS already has the vultures circling overhead. :D

Wah? Jp3 was the same as the lost world pretty much just with a new big bad Dino that failed to be scary in any way. It was people running through the jungle away from dinosaurs.

Jurassic world gave us a fully functional park that felt like it could exist, a hybrid dinosaur that was pure evil, a raptor squad and t. Rex redemption fight scene. How is that nothing new?

Don't forget a Bryce running in high heels and no screaming Tia Leoni. :lol

I wasn't a big fan of MoS however I'm not really a fan of Superman. I'll be judging BvS purely on the Batman content. But yeah BvS already has the vultures circling overhead. :D

Lol o yes the batman content will be thoroughly looked through but yea the vultures nitpicked the trailer to death and since superman is the most iconic hero to ever live many people are waiting for any slip up like mos.

Not just running. OUTrunning a T-Rex in high heels. :slap

While the heels were stupid, I didn't look at it like she "outran" the rex. The rex had been in a pen with a stationary flair on its food for 20 years. Once she ran with the flair the rex was probably more like "WTF" and confused so it just sort of followed the flair. Rex wasn't used to hunting and chasing food at all. Then she throws the flair and rex sees I-rex and they go at it.

I believe the "heels" are the conversation piece in the movie. We are meant to think she is in heels throughout to entire movie but if you watch the special features many of the shots (including the TREX run) she is in flats off camera. My bigger mystery is is she appears to be wearing "nylons" in the first half but not in the second. Meaning were we to assume she is wearing nylons throughout or not at all!!

Back