Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not they're women out there who can run in heels and walk fast in heels. I think there is a marathon or contest showing who can run fastest in heels.

The heels were defineatly a talking point but I was being well entertained so didn't care in the end :lol

I didn't like how they killed off the new park owner (Hammond's counterpart). He seemed like a likable character.

th.jpg

Before the first teaser/trailer, I was hoping for a smart film with comments on modern society, business and science.
After the first teaser/trailer I wanted to skip but gave it a chance in hope for a stupid entertainment.

In the end, I paid for almost two hours of cringing. :lol

I didn't like how they killed off the new park owner (Hammond's counterpart). He seemed like a likable character.

Agreed, while Bryce is easier on the eyes, he was an enjoyable character, she was just eye candy and fodder for one liners out of Owen.

Before the first teaser/trailer, I was hoping for a smart film with comments on modern society, business and science.

You wanted a dinosaur action film to comment on modern society, business and science?

:lol

Preposterous! It's not like the first one did it or anything.

How did it comment on modern society? Science and business....yes, but everyone knows that ship sailed after the first movie. They explained the "science" in 1993 so why go back and take screen time to do it again? The business was seen by actually having a working park. The modern society stuff can be saved for a documentary lol.

How did it comment on modern society? Science and business....yes, but everyone knows that ship sailed after the first movie. They explained the "science" in 1993 so why go back and take screen time to do it again? The business was seen by actually having a working park. The modern society stuff can be saved for a documentary lol.
You surely are trolling, are you not?
hqdefault.jpg

Back