Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

I assume they will still be genetically engineered so hopefully all female. The Male dinos made sense in TLW but in a control environment it wouldn't be a good idea I would think.

I guess this operational park would rule out things like Dilophosaurus that spit etc. which is a shame. The Pachy arena is interesting though. I wonder if they are letting two Pachys fight each other or they just smash things up to impress the audience. I'm not sure how I'd feel about them making animals fight each other for entertainment.

Maybe Pachys have anger issues :dunno true I don't think Chris Pratt will be there trying to make them fight, maybe they just have an arena-like set in the Pachys territory and they must have a few males so they actually fight, or maybe they just test their strenght in front of the audience either way I'll love it

Also, the ****** Rex could be male or female yeah, but I hope its a male :pray:

Last edited:

You guys are in for some serious disappointment if you think JP1's Female Rex is going to be the lead "good" Rex in this.

The only way to domesticate an animal of that nature would be spending almost every moment with it from birth. Zero way to domesticate that JP1 Female. They couldn't even get near it for feedings, had to come up with an automated delivery system.

Thats why I think the will mention her she won't be in the movie, but the good T Rex should be a female imho

I hope they mention her, she was incredible! :clap

I hate this talk of 'good' dinosaurs too. I'm not ruling anything out yet, especially until we see the overall tone the film has. Hopefully it doesn't play out as cheesy as it currently sounds.

Will be interesting to see a fully functional jurassic park, I always wanted to see what the first one would be like with guests in it. Has to go wrong though else it would be a borefest.

I..

I don't get it, they already found the largest dinosaur... the Argentinosarus is supposed to reach 35/40 m right? :dunno ... now they found another one that is 40 m long aswell.. and now that one is the largest ?

tumblr_mn7t0rEOHn1ssppvlo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Don't know how I feel about the island now housing a volcano but the real issue here is going to be the friendly dinosaurs. It's one thing to have the Rex come in and inadvertently save everyone in the end of the first. She's just hungry and the raptors are a target of opportunity when distracted. I still can't wrap my head around the idea that you could domesticate a Rex or especially velociraptors. D-Rex is straight up bad, poor writing, dumb idea, I don't even need to wait to see it to know it's stupid a.f. They should have just used a Carnotaurus. It's big, dangerous, well known, and has camouflage just like they needed. They were awesome in TLW novel.

How much ya want to bet JoBlo wrong on that spoiler and this is the dino.

The domesticated dinosaurs worry me too. It's one thing having control over them by keeping them enclosed in paddocks however if you go to the zoo there's no way you would enter a lion or bear enclosure as it wouldn't be safe. The fear factor still needs to be there, especially with the Rex. You need to worry that there's a chance the Rex may still eat you. To have a Rex walking around side by side with humans would be stupid.

Yes... Raptors are dangerous...

Btw anyone notice a lot of dinos missing from the new map?

Director Colin Trevorrow has taken to Twitter tonight to share a new behind-the-scenes image from his upcoming Jurassic World. Check out his close-up on one of the new park's veterinary services patches.

jurassicvet.jpg

T rex lived for around 40 years if that really so the the original rex would be a big old girl now. At this stage they will
probably have the technology to stop the aging process though.

I hope she is at least mentioned somewhere in the film. I imagine all the original dinosaurs are dead by now due to the lack of lysine.

With the Mosasaur being in Jurassic World it means the Jurassic Park: The Game is canon henceforth if you've played the game, the water supply by Doctor Sorkin was tampered with lysine cure.

Back