Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

That map is something I would have loved as a kid. I remember getting a map every time I went to the zoo as a kid. To have one showing a park full of dinosaurs would have been awesome! I wonder what the T-Rex Kingdom looks like...

Here is the map:

temp4941.jpg

Hmm... The map says nothing about Velociraptors, Dilophosaurus, Brachiosaurus or that so called D-Rex. Interesting...

temp4941.jpg
JP-TourMapGuide_507376.jpg

Thought be fun to compare the two. I mean look how the topography has changed over 20 some years. :lol

Don't know how I feel about the island now housing a volcano but the real issue here is going to be the friendly dinosaurs. It's one thing to have the Rex come in and inadvertently save everyone in the end of the first. She's just hungry and the raptors are a target of opportunity when distracted. I still can't wrap my head around the idea that you could domesticate a Rex or especially velociraptors. D-Rex is straight up bad, poor writing, dumb idea, I don't even need to wait to see it to know it's stupid a.f. They should have just used a Carnotaurus. It's big, dangerous, well known, and has camouflage just like they needed. They were awesome in TLW novel.

The domesticated dinosaurs worry me too. It's one thing having control over them by keeping them enclosed in paddocks however if you go to the zoo there's no way you would enter a lion or bear enclosure as it wouldn't be safe. The fear factor still needs to be there, especially with the Rex. You need to worry that there's a chance the Rex may still eat you. To have a Rex walking around side by side with humans would be stupid.

Interesting. Maybe they have heavy security at the park and keep the Rex on an electric collar. Hoping to see some water Dino action in this one.

Actually that was one of the most dumbest things in JP :lol

It's all about binocular range so not only T-Rex could see humans for sure but pretty much every motionless thing when he's not watching straight.

Besides that, itsn't the T Rex supposed to have a great sense of smell ? :lol those little things bother me... I can watch the second movie over and over again, but I can't do that with the first one

Jurassic World Park map:

Here

Mosasaur Feeding show? LOL :lol they treat the thing like a Killer Whale or something? awesome, also "Pachy Arena" if this ever existed, thats the first place I'd visit :drool

Its really an amusement park I like everything so far, can't be afaid of dinosaurs anyway they are just animals.

So... the D Rex will run amock and destroy everything then? I hope this movie is different than the old ones, more dinos more death scenes, too bad R rated movies are a thing from the past...

Last edited:

You guys are in for some serious disappointment if you think JP1's Female Rex is going to be the lead "good" Rex in this.

The only way to domesticate an animal of that nature would be spending almost every moment with it from birth. Zero way to domesticate that JP1 Female. They couldn't even get near it for feedings, had to come up with an automated delivery system.

Back