Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Unless they decide to do a JPIII Spino on us and have the D-Rex kill the T-Rex in the first fight.

If this thing even touches the T rex im walking out the theater. if he kills the spino I will stand up and cheer. After all its still a T rex but with cammo, intelligence, and a huge jaw. We'll see how this turns out but i hope we see more spliced dino's if they are going this route.

This reminds me of the Jurassic park toy line were they had spliced dinos as toys

Jurassic park toys.jpg

They had so many different types of spliced dinos

Making the T-Rex the main star of the show was all they had to do. The T-Rex still might be if it does indeed take out D-Rex in the end however it will be seen as the saviour...
Spoiler Spoiler:

when the T-Rex should the bad guy!

Unless they decide to do a JPIII Spino on us and have the D-Rex kill the T-Rex in the first fight.

Okay I'll admit, not liking this f'n D-Rex bs. smh However the logo has good ol' rexy. Not some spliced creation.

A raptor smart rex would be pretty cool to see. He CAN see you if you don't move.

Actually that was one of the most dumbest things in JP :lol

It's all about binocular range so not only T-Rex could see humans for sure but pretty much every motionless thing when he's not watching straight.

Hopefully after the T-Rex takes down the D-Rex than as everyone is cheering the T-Rex eats Chris Pratt's character infront of all the kids.

One thing's for certain.

There are going to be some bizarrely awesome collectibles from this movie.

One thing's for certain.

There are going to be some bizarrely awesome collectibles from this movie.

Hasbro still has the damn toy license though. Everytime a great JP Lego Cussuo (Now Lego Ideas) project came up to 10,000 mark. Lego said they couldn't due to license. So... yeah. If anything SSC for JP it have to be the Universal thing all over again and with Hasbro's permission like SSC has with Star Wars. However, with just regular Hasbro JP stuff, recent stuff that's came out looks promising for the new movie and maybe just maybe we can get some Vintage figure throwbacks like Star Wars did from 2010-2012. Be kool to see a updated 1:18 Alan Grant on a 1993 Cardback. :rock Oh yeah!

Wow... That map hmm I wonder what happened to the old visitor center?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back