Jurassic Park is the 'Huge' announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is a really cool announcement. Much better than the Christmas one. My wallet can't take anymore though. :monkey2

Freakin' sweet! :cool:

Can't wait to see what they do with this. Dios in this line would be cool, but I really want a PF Alan Grant. I hope they do more than just dinosaurs.

Hmmm...cool announcement...I'm interested to see what Sideshow will put out with this license...but I probably won't be getting anything. :monkey1

Wow, another movie I haven't seen.. thats 2 announcemets in a row. Glad I can pass on this one too.

This is a much more exciting announcement than Reservoir Dogs to me. I can't wait to see the T-Rex bust.

So did Sideshow pick up a Reservoir Dogs license then? I didn't know that.........:confused:

As for this announcement, its cool and all but its a "Pass" foresure! I love the movie but can't see myself collecting dinosaurs.

They should make a T-Rex maquette ala JAWS. If they do, I might get that. Otherwise, I'll just "window shop" this line (look but not buy). Just not that interested. I do hope it's more than just busts and dioramas, though.

They should make a T-Rex maquette ala JAWS. If they do, I might get that. Otherwise, I'll just "window shop" this line (look but not buy). Just not that interested. I do hope it's more than just busts and dioramas, though.

That makes 2 of us. I like the movies just not enough to buy items from them.

Well, to be honest, only the first movie is really all that great. The second one ("The Lost World") is probably Spielberg's worst movie of the past 20 years and JPIII was just "meh".

Well, to be honest, only the first movie is really all that great. The second one ("The Lost World") is probably Spielberg's worst movie of the past 20 years and JPIII was just "meh".

That's true. The overall series is watchable but just not buyable.

Ok, I'll add the first one to the netflix que and skip the rest.

Seriously?

War of the Worlds
Catch Me if You Can
AI
Hook?!?

There are probably more. Oh well, I liked the Lost World.

Of those, only Hook is probably worse than The Lost World. Good call on that one.

The other 3 are actually damn good movies, especially A.I. which is an utter masterpiece compared to the JP flicks.

But to each their own, of course.

I thought Lost World was really good up until the Rex got loose in LA. The only two things I really cared that much for in JPIII was having Alan Grant back and the aviary scene (I was always disappointed that didn't make it from the book to the movie). And what was up with the change in the Velociraptors, they just didn't seem as menacing with that little mohawk thing.

Lost World was SUPERIOR to JP III in every way. I enjoyed JP: Lost World!

A.I. was probably Speilberg's worse.. that just dragged and dragged, much like the last LOTR movie.

Catch Me If You Can is a phenomenal movie! I loved loved loved it!

And to be honest, I think Hook is a classic and a very neat approach to telling the Peter Pan tale.

Back