Action Figure JUMP Jet Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking so good! Thanks for your efforts!

Please save one for me, and depending on price, I might be open to more.

enaud:

Speaking for myself, I would prefer a generic/GI JOE appropriate harness made available with the JUMP so I can immediately utilize it with any existing GI JOE figure.

Moreover, if you can come up with a harness/frame to use with the backpacks produced by MANDO that would be fantastic. If it means a few more $ for something that'll make it easier for those who are customization impaired (i.e. like me), then it would be appreciated.

enaud:

Speaking for myself, I would prefer a generic/GI JOE appropriate harness made available with the JUMP so I can immediately utilize it with any existing GI JOE figure.

Moreover, if you can come up with a harness/frame to use with the backpacks produced by MANDO that would be fantastic. If it means a few more $ for something that'll make it easier for those who are customization impaired (i.e. like me), then it would be appreciated.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TC62024-Frame-Backpack-w-Zeltbahn-1-6-Scale-Toys-City-Action-Figures-/360824736260?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5402d48a04
2min to look on ebay, first thing that came up.
attaching a rocket pack to a frame isnt customizing... its just basic common sense!
having said that... i do feel it makes sense to offer it with straps. sorry, just the word "custom" gets thrown around a lot, even for really simple kit bashes like adding a scarf or a couple of guns!

After dealing with a few "real life" distractions since my last post on this, I've found time once again to work on several projects…the JUMP being one of them. Here's where it's at as of now-

The building part of it is done. Since the last post, it has been taken apart- to have a large percentage of the middle section hollowed out to help reduce the weight & reassembled. Horizontal rails are now in place to offset the pack itself from the back of the figure as addressed a few posts back in the diagram. These rails will also serve as points of contact for the mounting option of choice, i.e. pre existing 1/6 pack boards, pack frames, or Evilface's 82-83 backpack strap method.

I'd buy that for a dollar! Hell, I'd even buy it for TWO dollars!

Looks really good. Every Joe needs a jetpack, but I'm in for at least one please :)

Back