Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sent a email since i had some dead time this morning, their reply.

Hello EVILFACE,

Thank you for contacting us! I do wish I had a better answer for you but it appears Gentle Giant offered them to us at different prices. I do not know for certain why they would do so, but typically the price differential is due to one being limited in quantities produced. If you have any other questions, please let me know as I would be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Hmm, I think they're already getting sick of the price inquiries. Here's the response they sent me:

Hello Khev,

As we already advised EVILFACE it appears Gentle Giant offered them to us at different prices. Thank you and **** off!

The man is a total mystery, but he’s really good at his job, heck, he’s the best.

$108 "vintage" Joes make me nervous. Did they improve the strength of the thumbs and crotches?

Product testing is ongoing

9Ljcc.gif

I'm glad their original reproductions...but I'd love them to make an exception and give Snake Eyes the standard Joe feet/boots that R N' R and Stalker have. Just looks better....and would match the card art.

Back