Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this and I don't know if this is already shared on this thread

Gentle Giant Jumbo 12" G.I.Joe - First Look - YouTube

To me they look good and I wish they just move ahead with this line and go straight to the fan favorites. Everybody wants SE to be the first and I guess it's a no brainer to kick off this line with him as the first figure but it will take years before we finish the original 13 Joes and I'm hoping this line won't loose steam along the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

straight arm FAIL!

Color change at that. :)

As for the ring, I would think a 1:6 sized one would last decades before giving away.

I really want these because I'm such a Joe nut, but straight arm! I don't know.

To be honest I really don't mind them doing the first batch with the straight arm because, these will be the exact mold of the figures from 82' and I just think GG is only staying true to their concept of 3D scanned figures to these Jumbo scale. I'm pretty much sure that when we get to the 84' figures we will get the exact molds all with the swivel arm and I can't wait for those figures to be released in this format. Duke, Roadblock, Recondo and Storm Shadow, Firefly and the rest of Cobra.

Yea the swivel will add complexity to the molds. These are already far more complex than the Star Wars and Secret Wars Jumbos.

Man, the nostalgic tugs just looking at that Grunt video. I can't imagine what it'll be like if they actually make Firefly, Scrap Iron, Mutt & Junkyard, etc.

I will buy a Bio-Viper with the smell.

154133d1417986922-mega-marines-custom-bio-viper-geared-up-dsc04350.jpg

Exactly. Rubber and 1:6 don't play nice together.

A sixth scale O-Ring would me much bigger and durable. I just don't want to have a figure thumbless at the end of the day haha I remember some of my Joes loosing theirs back then.

I assume the plastic on the Joes will be similar to their Jumbo Star Wars figures. It's much less brittle so I don't think we'll need to fear the horrors of lost thumbs and codpieces.

Do you have any of the Jumbo SW?

I like how the Joes have the original figure sheen to them and not flat like the SW ones.

You do realize you have to join G.G. Premier Guild Collector's Club first @ $80.00 if you want to order these?!

80$ for the membership?! I was about to check how much will be the membership for it but 80$ for it is a bit too much. But these are way too tempting.

Back