Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a long time ago :lol I remember getting that, the SSC Vader, and the Hot Toys Dutch all at the same time from BBTS, plus some other things. Price would be almost double what I paid for new versions of those figures nowadays.

Hopefully the quality will be somewhat higher than those super cheap, mass produced figures. But, simply because of the economy of scale, you're going to be paying more for vintage Joes (or Star Wars figures, even).

I want to buy these, but come on... they should be half that price at least.

I mean, really.

I won't even give these a look until the 83-85 lineup arrives (with swivel arms) by 2025

This line is pretty much doomed. Sure the original 13 joes are awesome but I just wish they just start doing these carded plus make a poll for which characters are to be released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe. But like the original line, mold reuse is a big help.

As for a poll, it would be be Snake Eyes all the time.

The OG plus Commander, Cobra Officer and Cobra packaged on the shelf will look pretty sweet. If they make it that far.

Saw this and I don't know if this is already shared on this thread

Gentle Giant Jumbo 12" G.I.Joe - First Look - YouTube

To me they look good and I wish they just move ahead with this line and go straight to the fan favorites. Everybody wants SE to be the first and I guess it's a no brainer to kick off this line with him as the first figure but it will take years before we finish the original 13 Joes and I'm hoping this line won't loose steam along the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back