Statue Judge Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is pic from PCS FB
JudgeDeath.jpg

juddeth.jpg

Wow . Cool. But Maybe Sideshow can make judge dreed. I don't have any PCS statues and I'm little scare about tge quality of PCS.

I hope the EX has green skin and a closed smiling face. Looks a lot better for Death than the yellowish skin in that picture provided.

It's just too bad he picked a pretty lame Judge Death picture as the reference. Would have been much better to do one of the Bolland Death scenes in the actual comics.

jdeath_bolland.gif

Something like this would have been fantastic.

It's just too bad he picked a pretty lame Judge Death picture as the reference. Would have been much better to do one of the Bolland Death scenes in the actual comics.

jdeath_bolland.gif

Something like this would have been fantastic.

:exactly:
we have to wait for more info :impatient:

After seeing how Dredd turned out this is a definite buy for me. If they make Anderson, I hope it is Bolland Anderson. The way he draws her is the best.

anyone checked newsletter of todays??

Yeah. The closed mouth head and green skin guaranteed my purchase. I wonder what the EX and base will be. This one I cannot pass up on. Hopefully Anderson comes after.

Hell I highly doubt this, but a real surprise would be the EX base being an unconscious Anderson. That would be amazing and it would reflect the Dredd base perfectly.

Yeah, was just thinking that a tattered-uniformed (half nekkid!) Anderson kneeling before Judge Death would be fantastic.

I regret even thinking up of the idea of including Anderson in this piece just because it's going to make the actual EX so disappointing :lol

Back