Statue Judge Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judge Death was my first order from PCS. Do they send a payment receipt confirmation for payment send?

Judge Death was my first order from PCS. Do they send a payment receipt confirmation for payment send?

Yeah, I got the "Death Sentence" edition, and got a 1 liner email response from PCS saying that they received payment and my order was secure.

I'm looking forward to getting this piece. I admit that I'm not that familiar with the character, but for my collection I try to have a hero and arch-nemesis. I recently bought the Dredd (regular) after watching the kick *** Dredd movie, and I am super impressed by it. Dredd was my first PCS piece, and I am really happy with it.

If Death turns out as great as Dredd, I know I'll be pleased with it. I think the preview pics for this piece look great.

I check my spam mail and found that one liner mail. Didnt know I actually have so much spam in my mail. Thanks.

Didnt get Dredd but getting this as part of my horror collection.

NYCC-2013-Pop-Culture-Shock-Collectibles-10-of-10.jpg

This is supposed to be shipping January 10th according to today's newsletter. Hope PCS can keep the same quality as Dredd. Glad I paid this off already...January shaping up to be an exciting month (MJ, Batman, and this).

Anyone here had any response from PCS about this thing actually shipping? I have tried to contact them, but I haven't had any response.

I am getting extremely anxious here, and I am very skeptical of their "system". I paid in full for the Death Sentence version, so I better get this thing.

Well I paid for shipping on Monday so I hope to receive a confirmation email with tracking number by the end of the week. I would think that international orders would have received a shipping quote by now. I haven't read about any complaints about Pop Culture Shock, and I see that Judge Death is showing as now shipping on Sideshows website. Maybe PCS just isn't set up to communicate with all of their customers efficiently. I'm going to give it a little more time before I start getting concerned.

Got my shipping quote just now. $70 to Canada...ouch! Seems a bit high...obviously they are not getting volume discounts like SS does.

Anyway...hope to get the shipping notice soon.

I don't have a proper display case for my statues yet, and the lighting sucks inside. So I set this up outside to take a few shots in the sunlight. I have to say that this turned out great. Paint and sculpt are outstanding just like Judge Dredd! The EX on this is awesome... so many display options with two different heads and three right arms.

Nice pics, bud. I am still waiting for a shipping notice. Paid my shipping last week, and have heard nothing from PCS. Seeing these pics makes me jealous.

I don't have a proper display case for my statues yet, and the lighting sucks inside. So I set this up outside to take a few shots in the sunlight. I have to say that this turned out great. Paint and sculpt are outstanding just like Judge Dredd! The EX on this is awesome... so many display options with two different heads and three right arms.

That looks sweet, how big is the box and how was the packaging?
Mine has to come a long way and I hope its packed well.

Back