Statue Judge Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is packed very well. There are Styrofoam pieces on each corner of the artbox inside the shipping box. This should prevent crushed corners and there is a little gap inside around the artbox. Also the statue pieces are wrapped in tissue paper and foam. The base is in a separate opening in the Styrofoam carton similar to the Judge Dredd base. The measurements of the shipping box are:
22.75" (57.785cm) tall X 17.75" (45.085cm) wide X 11.5" (29.21cm) deep

It is packed very well. There are Styrofoam pieces on each corner of the artbox inside the shipping box. This should prevent crushed corners and there is a little gap inside around the artbox. Also the statue pieces are wrapped in tissue paper and foam. The base is in a separate opening in the Styrofoam carton similar to the Judge Dredd base. The measurements of the shipping box are:
22.75" (57.785cm) tall X 17.75" (45.085cm) wide X 11.5" (29.21cm) deep

Thanks mate, doesn't seem like a big box but boy was shipping expensive for me. Hope he's worth it.
He looks very nice :)

Thanks mate, doesn't seem like a big box but boy was shipping expensive for me. Hope he's worth it.
He looks very nice :)

I know...$70 to Canada. Seems like anyone could walk into the post office and ship for cheaper than that.

Oh well.

I think I'm going with closed mouth and impaled Judge helmet for my display.

I know...$70 to Canada. Seems like anyone could walk into the post office and ship for cheaper than that.

Oh well.

Mine is costing me $120 to ship!!!

Oh well.

You're dreaming... The regular post office probably wouldn't even take it. And it'd cost that much just to ship it across the US for a regular person.

You're dreaming... The regular post office probably wouldn't even take it. And it'd cost that much just to ship it across the US for a regular person.

Ha, maybe a slight hyperbole...but, still...that's damn pricey considering SS just shipped me Batman for $40 (and it got here in 2 days).

Actually, I just checked it out. I assumed a 23" x 18" x 12" box at 20 lbs. From PCS's zip code to Canada costs $74.90 for priority mail.

I can send the same size/weight package through Canada Post to Florida (about as far from me and still within the US) for the same price (but Canadian dollars, so actually a bit cheaper with the current exchange rate). So, I wasn't that far off.

Got mine today. I'm definitely disappointed to report that it arrived damaged.

First, it doesn't fit correctly on the base. When the right foot is all the way down on the base, there is still about a 1/4" gap under the left foot.

Second, when I attempted to switch the heads, the neck magnet came right off and is now stuck in the head.

Third, the hand with the impaled gang member head has a broken finger.

I am a little choked.

Contacted PCS, so we'll see if they can provide a new body, head, and hand.

Sorry to hear about the damage and hope PCS can correct it for you right away. Other than a small scratch on the left knee pad, I had some trouble getting the peg to fit into the base. It was way too tight and would not go all the way down. I took a small jewelers screwdriver and kind of scraped the sides of the square hole in the base until the peg fit OK. Hopefully yours will be straightened out soon and you will enjoy this piece.

Sorry to hear about the damage and hope PCS can correct it for you right away. Other than a small scratch on the left knee pad, I had some trouble getting the peg to fit into the base. It was way too tight and would not go all the way down. I took a small jewelers screwdriver and kind of scraped the sides of the square hole in the base until the peg fit OK. Hopefully yours will be straightened out soon and you will enjoy this piece.

Well, I got the magnet out of the head. I don't think it was properly glued to the neck...that or it is way too strong. Chipped the paint a bit on the head getting it out, so I still want a new one.

It's a nice statue, but I have a bad taste in my mouth about it right now. I just hope PCS sets this right. Seems like they take forever to respond sometimes.

Last edited:
I got #4. Arrived in perfect condition. Love the paint and everything about this piece.
First pcs piece this year. So far so good.

They responded to me today, but they only asked for my address...I assume that means they'll be sending me something...just haven't confirmed what or when yet.

Sounds promising.
Not sure how your one arrived broken. It looked very well packed with lost of foam and all. You must have been very unlucky.

Sounds promising.
Not sure how your one arrived broken. It looked very well packed with lost of foam and all. You must have been very unlucky.

Yes, they really packed the crap out of this guy...unwrapping it was pretty tough.

Not sure how it happened, but the pinky finger on the gang member hand was broken in the box.

Still waiting for confirmation from PCS for my replacements.

Back