Josh's Sideshow Star Wars Review Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A ten? What a shocker...

BLuke004.jpg

And so deserving of it. Looks just like the cross dressing stand-in for the stand-in for Mark Hamill.

Man, CF... You really are an :moon

Seriously. I know you are entitled to your own opinion and everything but damn, it's getting old already. If you hate SSC products so much why are you even ********ing here!??!? :emperor

Yeah, those aren't great pics as he wants me to use a solid blue background which causes the flash issues. I forgot to take close ups of the head without the flash so I had to do them real quick before I sent everything in. So that's my bad. The ones I took without the background came out a lot better.

I think you have set your scores a bit high Josh. What happens as SS begins to improve their figures, which they will. For example you rated the articulation of Luke as a 10, what happens when we get the new body?? There's just nowhere for your scores to go.

I think you have set your scores a bit high Josh. What happens as SS begins to improve their figures, which they will. For example you rated the articulation of Luke as a 10, what happens when we get the new body?? There's just nowhere for your scores to go.

Keep it at 10 and highlight the changes?

His review reflects his opinion. How would it make his review anymore right to make those changes?

Probobly for the best. Still the Best 1/6 luke out there IMO. Could he have better Articulation? probobly, But not likely at this pricepoint. But hey, you never know what tommorow holds :)

Yeah, its the best of the three Lukes that's for sure.

I will have Leia this week. So hopefully I can get that posted next weekend.

HEH, I don't have Yavin Luke YET, But I'm sure That bespin FAR surpasses, him. I'll know for sure when He arrivess. Either way, I picked up an extra set of Sabers for him from Toy anxiety, and I'll be repainting Him, and making a saber clip for his belt.

That would be cool. I've got a second Bespin Luke coming thanks to one my aunts but I'm keeping both like they are. Josh is going to customize a Medicom white Clone and turn it into a Shocktrooper 4 me though.

His review reflects his opinion. How would it make his review anymore right to make those changes?

I wasnt arguing against his opinion or his review I was merely highlighting that by setting the scroes so high, it will create problems for future reviews.

Back