Josh's Sideshow Star Wars Review Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with ya there. I hope they keep it going strong.

Sidious and Palpatine will be a test. If 2 more figures come out on par or better than Old Ben, I THINK we can safely assume that'll be what we can expect in the future, but right now, it's in question will Ben be a diamond in the rough or a new standard.

Sidious and Palpatine will be a test. If 2 more figures come out on par or better than Old Ben, I THINK we can safely assume that'll be what we can expect in the future, but right now, it's in question will Ben be a diamond in the rough or a new standard.

I think he will so I feel comfortable in that.

Good review Josh...

But you forgot to mention the gun and the belt with the accessories. (you mention the belt as part of the outfit)

I also have to chuckle at everyone complaining about the "wrong" color string for the hood....it's right on the box in the screen shots from the cartoon...it's black!

Yeah, I guess you could count it as part of the extra goodies too. :lol

Is it? I thought the string was white?

Thanks for the kind words JB. IMO this figure is kind of like Yavin Luke in regards it just didnt hit on all cylinders but wasn't a total bottom feeder either.

The string is black in the cartoon, but then again, it's just a thin line and in cartoon land, it's black line will show in an ice world quite easily. If they wanted them to be white, there would have had to be a black outline, then the strings would look overly thick. What color they should be is all in the eyes of each collector. I'm fine with them black, but I'll admit they look out of context when there are no black outlines on the character.

hi josh's well done, i like it, but there are reviews do not understand the scores , especially in the sculptures . almost all them put 10 or 9 !!!!! i understand that you are sideshow fun !!!!! but if you put the han 10 , the luke ceremonial deserved a little more this is not about with luke,( this is just an example). there are several scores i review again , I think that a 10 is perfection, and the same does not exist yet..................this is my humble opinion.

greetings friend:D:D:D

hi josh's well done, i like it, but there are reviews do not understand the scores , especially in the sculptures . almost all them put 10 or 9 !!!!! i understand that you are sideshow fun !!!!! but if you put the han 10 , the luke ceremonial deserved a little more this is not about with luke,( this is just an example). there are several scores i review again , I think that a 10 is perfection, and the same does not exist yet..................this is my humble opinion.

greetings friend:D:D:D

Its cause Josh is a Sideshow Fun.

There are some if I reviewed again I would change. I'm really trying to be more picky as things go a long. I feel I'm getting better with my reviews

Its cause Josh is a Sideshow Fun.

I'd like to think I'm a fun person to be around. :)

Josh = Big Fun

I've seen that on a bathroom wall somewhere...:cool:

:D

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

hey josh's thanks for answer me, I do not know but i am sure that you are a great person !!!!!!!!!!!!!! still well with your reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew

Thanks for taking the time to read my reviews. I do appreciate it as its nice knowing the time put into them is read by someone. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my reviews. I do appreciate it as its nice knowing the time put into them is read by someone. :)

That is always a good feeling, isn't it? That's what keeps me going during times where I'm working on reviews that just feel like they'll never get done.

Funny thing is that I'm trying to go in the opposite direction and be LESS picky!!! :)

That is always a good feeling, isn't it? That's what keeps me going during times where I'm working on reviews that just feel like they'll never get done.

Funny thing is that I'm trying to go in the opposite direction and be LESS picky!!! :)

It is. Really it is. Sometimes these reviews seem to take forever but when you know people are reading them it makes it worth it.

Well, maybe we'll balance each other out then. :lol

I've got a review of 805 from the Dead line coming out soon. It will be put up on CTR thanks to Dave Myatt. :duff

Back