Josh-a-trons Art Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to rework Supergirl
hyzaqy6y.jpg

Sweet, gotta be an Ivy in there too. There is soooo much you could do with here.

I can't explain it but there is a massive differance between Supergirl and Batgirl purley from Batgirl looking straight at you. Like I said can't explain it :lol Very nice though man. Loved the shading on Catwoman too

Sweet, gotta be an Ivy in there too. There is soooo much you could do with here.

I can't explain it but there is a massive differance between Supergirl and Batgirl purley from Batgirl looking straight at you. Like I said can't explain it :lol Very nice though man. Loved the shading on Catwoman too

Yeah I'm much more comfortable with the batfam, I've drawn them all both in a comicbook style and realistically. I think I'm going to do a couple more batverse comic styled ones and then I'm going to do some realism of the same characters. I'll charge more for them but realism is always more work. After that I might practice some Superman realated stuff. Just to get a better feel for them.

Nice art man! I've been sketching a bit I should show you my spiderman and see what you think. I did not trace it, but I sketched it while looking directly at an image. (Still can't sketch things of the top of my head). Mind if I upload it here or should I PM you?

Looks good man, Humberto Ramos, they say all artists imitate at least in the beginning, though I've found a certain amount sticks with you in everything you do. I'd say if you keep at it you'd be able to draw from your head in no time.

Thanks man. Any tips?

Back