Josh-a-trons Art Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a tad bit further along

2u5ypesy.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Wow!! Gotta appreciate the skills of all the artists on these boards

The best compliment I can give you, is if I saw that in a shop I would walk up to you and ask you how much you wanted for it.

Wow!! Gotta appreciate the skills of all the artists on these boards

The best compliment I can give you, is if I saw that in a shop I would walk up to you and ask you how much you wanted for it.

Thank you sir. That pic is a little over saturated as well, i've taken some hi rez pics I'm going to use to make prints.

Thank you sir. That pic is a little over saturated as well, i've taken some hi rez pics I'm going to use to make prints.

Mmmmmm I shall keep this in mind. You may hear from me one day!

I reckon you could do some amazing Tron artwork with your style Josh. I don't know why that came to me looking at that painting but it just did! :lol :dunno

Oh Man that's cool. I hope you don't mind man I saved that pic to show the Mrs at home. I keep telling her about the talent you guys have and now I have a pic to show her what I'm talking about. Sorry if that sounds strange but I spend all day on a computer at work and it's the last thing I want to use when I get home of an evening.

Back