Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I looked at this when I had him, Kinger brought it up, and wondered if it was a possible structural weak point. I truly hope no one else has this problem.

I know I looked at this when I had him, Kinger brought it up, and wondered if it was a possible structural weak point. I truly hope no one else has this problem.

Yeah, I hope this is a one-off. Imagine if all the jokers in the world just started randomly falling over?

Yeah, I hope this is a one-off. Imagine if all the jokers in the world just started randomly falling over?

Well by definition these look to have all been "repaired" so to speak in order to put the feet on. I don't know how they were secured, but I think we may hear of more failures if the torque on the foot is to extreme. I wonder if there is a way to take the possible stress off.

Last edited:
Well by definition these look to have all been "repaired" so to speak in order to put the feet on. I don't know how they were secured, but I think we may hear of more failures if the torque on the foot is to extreme. I wonder if there is a way to take the possible stress off.
I think you could easily reinforce that joint with some epoxy putty if you were really concerned about it...it's hidden by the pants, so it's not like it'd be an eyesore.

tumblr_lkozctEnJH1qh28hmo1_400.gif

Ski

Reading up on falling jokers here. Does everyones joker leg connect at the foot like a reverse knee?

Does anyone know how to safely fix my jokers wrinkly pants?

I would use a damp, not wet, cloth and gently smooth out the pant legs.

Reading up on falling jokers here. Does everyones joker leg connect at the foot like a reverse knee?

Mine is fine, I haven't had any issues. Not sure about the legs I do know they are not fully sculpted and come at an odd angle to get the stance he's in.

The left foot on mine is at a very odd/humanly impossible angle. It's only when you really look close that you notice it, I'm not too concerned. The feet are glued on afterward, so the feet on each one are at slightly different angles.

I got an e-mail back from SS and in the end I was suggested to use Zap a Gap. Anyone have experience with this stuff or have any other suggestions?

I got an e-mail back from SS and in the end I was suggested to use Zap a Gap. Anyone have experience with this stuff or have any other suggestions?

I have used a similar product as Zap a Gap is no available in Canada. I will post some suggestions when I get back home ... Lol

Back