Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$225 + Shipping

That's for a painted sculpt, $125 + Shipping for an unpainted one :)

$250 ? :lol:lol:lol

1322517608891.png

Mad x have few custom is way better then sideshow, the head is crazy........

I just casting the molds of my head, if you are interested It will be a fair price for the addon to the jocker, also Mr. Green you say about an alternative hand with a remote, is that on the comic?? any pic?? I´m open to any idea.

Thanks!!

Bah! Looks like I might be forced to sell of my Joker EX. Hate doing it but other needs pop up.

Side rant...I wish people wouldn't remove the prices when they successfully sell something on the boards. It is helpful to those of us that might be looking for fair selling prices. :)

Bah! Looks like I might be forced to sell of my Joker EX. Hate doing it but other needs pop up.

Side rant...I wish people wouldn't remove the prices when they successfully sell something on the boards. It is helpful to those of us that might be looking for fair selling prices. :)

Just jump on eBay and search their sold listings on the piece. That'll give you an accurate value on the PF. Whatever you do, don't listen to a few of the peeps around here who are saying that it is selling for under retail. That's another side rant...

As of late I have seen The Ex ranging from $400 to $500 on here, and whether or not shipping is included depends on if the seller is willing to ship internationally and what the starting price is. Good luck on the sale.

I may have to sell me EX as well. :mad: Anyone think it would be better to wait on the release of Batman PF to get the best price for the EX?

I may have to sell me EX as well. :mad: Anyone think it would be better to wait on the release of Batman PF to get the best price for the EX?

Well if you can wait then wait. Now it's going for about retail. :lol waiting a year is most likely the better option to sell.

Well if you can wait then wait. Now it's going for about retail. :lol waiting a year is most likely the better option to sell.

Bull****... EXs are not going for retail ... Or not many have. Don't bring that crud to another thread. The harley thread is being scrapped because of that.

Last edited:

I just looked up the completed / sold listings on E-bay and saw that most of the EX were going between $450 - $600.

The most recent was sold on May 28th for $540.00.

Where are you getting your information that the exclusive is going for retail?

I just looked up the completed / sold listings on E-bay and saw that most of the EX were going between $450 - $600.

The most recent was sold on May 28th for $540.00.

Where are you getting your information that the exclusive is going for retail?

From his azz.

Back