Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a tease, the crowbar is under the apoxie, still trying to dry it, the tube to the right is the handle, and those little glasses are for the Baroness PF, still lots sanding to do to get them smaller framed.

I m in too Spazzy...... count me also

Hi making final list for hammer, allready 8/10 are on list, if anyone still wants it and not confirmed on mail please drop me a line, if you already sended me a confirmation you are on list. not making more mallets from this 10 moving to other proyects.

IMG_1305.jpg

Very nice..just wondering were the Artists familiar with the Joker PF and what did they think of it?

Hopefully sometime in the near future you can get that signed by Brian Bolland since the Joker PF is based on his Artwork from The Killing Joke.

Put BB along side Neal Adams signature.The stuff Grail's are made of.

Last edited:
Very nice..just wondering were the Artists familiar with the Joker PF and what did they think of it?

Hopefully sometime in the near future you can get that signed by Brian Bolland since the Joker PF is based on his Artwork from The Killing Joke.

Put BB along side Neal Adams signature.The stuff Grail's are made of.

Thanks man! Definitely wished Brian Bolland was in attendance. I would have love to have him sign the piece. Alex Sinclair and Jim Lee recognized the piece immediately, but I forgot to asked what they thought about it.

Thanks man! Definitely wished Brian Bolland was in attendance. I would have love to have him sign the piece. Alex Sinclair and Jim Lee recognized the piece immediately, but I forgot to asked what they thought about it.

I would willing to wager that as one of the creative directos of DC, and the visual go to guy... Lee has had some degree of input into everything DC; including the SSC line. Now I don't think that it would have gone much beyond him checking these out and going "damn those look great", but he has to recognize them for sure ...lol.

I truly hope you can have Bolland Sign it, it would be cool. Good Luck!

I would willing to wager that as one of the creative directos of DC, and the visual go to guy... Lee has had some degree of input into everything DC; including the SSC line. Now I don't think that it would have gone much beyond him checking these out and going "damn those look great", but he has to recognize them for sure ...lol.

He has become quite the multimedia guy in the last 5 or 6 years.

I truly hope you can have Bolland Sign it, it would be cool. Good Luck!

He has become quite the multimedia guy in the last 5 or 6 years.

They gave him the keys to the car, and he sure as hell drives it all around. I wish he would focus on his pencilling more as I feel Williams saves his bacon more often the not these days.

I am expecting to be done with the sculpts tonight, will show teasers, just waiting on a new batch of silicone which should be here tomorrow, and hopefully by end of Friday I will have some casts to show, the handle to the mallet is done and cast.

won't be able to show it with the hands yet, as originally I was just going to cast the hands and flip one around, but the way the magnets and wrist are positioned it isn't possible, so I will definitely have to resculpt the right hand to hold the pieces, and the right hand is currently in silicone waiting to cure (didn't want to destroy the original hand)

Last edited:
Wouldn't the 3 that pop back in ssc go to Wait Listers? Why would they even list it on FB when I assume there are still people who didn't cancel there WL.

Back