Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it is just a choice thing. This also frees up some cash if they release other statues that I want more ... cough cough insert awesome Spider-Man or Hulk statue here cough cough

Trust me if they pull a crazy stunt like a new Spidey, I will suck it up and get him. I WILL free up funds somehow. :lecture

I bought 2 Joker .....& they r staying in my collection...... I Always like Villain more than heros.... so Joker is very important for me & its fav character of mine thats why i bought 2 of them

the crowbar, measures almost 7", and yes it has all 6 sides, I quickly primed and painted just to show what it could look like, didn't add wear to it.

The mallet, reinforced with a steel rod so doesn't bend, will look better painted, once I make a cast of this I will start on the bloody version

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now to work on the hands, 4th try is the winner!

No prob seeing them here at work and this is where i normally have trouble seeing them.

I'll have to view it at home, these substitutes have me interested though. Yea I believe Flickr is the only thing here that is not blocked. They did this only like a few months ago, sucks!

Ski

Does are awesome. In for a pair if available :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OH MAN, that looks great Spazzy, thank you for those pics, you didn't have to upload them to a new spot.

Definitely interested, are you going to be offering painted and unpainted versions?

How's the casting coming along, bubble free, etc??? Resin type?

Ski

OH MAN, that looks great Spazzy, thank you for those pics, you didn't have to upload them to a new spot.

Definitely interested, are you going to be offering painted and unpainted versions?

How's the casting coming along, bubble free, etc??? Resin type?

Ski

No problem, I can offer both painted unpainted, the casting is coming along nicely, it takes a few attempts to eliminate the isues, and so far so good
the resin I use is:
Product Mix Hardness Full-cure Shrinkage Color Pot-life Demold Heat-deflection Viscosity

RP-40 1:1 D-75 24 hour .01 beige 2.0 min 12 min 350 f 150 cpd
by dascar plastics

pretty good stuff, I haven't tried smooth on, but from what I am reading this might be best, plus it sets up in minutes so quicker casts

No problem, I can offer both painted unpainted, the casting is coming along nicely, it takes a few attempts to eliminate the isues, and so far so good
the resin I use is:
Product Mix Hardness Full-cure Shrinkage Color Pot-life Demold Heat-deflection Viscosity

RP-40 1:1 D-75 24 hour .01 beige 2.0 min 12 min 350 f 150 cpd
by dascar plastics

pretty good stuff, I haven't tried smooth on, but from what I am reading this might be best, plus it sets up in minutes so quicker casts

:rock

My favorite stuff, I haven't looked back with my castings.

Ski

Looking great Spaazy ! I'm down for one of each, and there's more people on Fana-Collec (french collecting forum) who are up for some too. So keep us posted, we can't wait:wave

Back