Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao!! That's hilarious!!! Other people have posted that they have replaced their bases but never reported anything like this when they destroyed it.

such as mine, it didn't come with any spare parts from other statues.

Just wondering did you send that picture to sideshow? I'm curious if they respond to it having spare parts in the base in any way

lmao now that you mention this, yesterday I had an accident were one of my empty shelfs fell on my skaar LOL, it didnt break it or anything cuz i put my hand on top to prevent damage to the statue.
but upon cheking it and putting it in my bed, when i lifted the base, which looks perfectly fine, there is something inside it moving.... im not sure what it is as nothing can get in there... but it sounds lik something at least 2 inch big or so LOL

lmao now that you mention this, yesterday I had an accident were one of my empty shelfs fell on my skaar LOL, it didnt break it or anything cuz i put my hand on top to prevent damage to the statue.
but upon cheking it and putting it in my bed, when i lifted the base, which looks perfectly fine, there is something inside it moving.... im not sure what it is as nothing can get in there... but it sounds lik something at least 2 inch big or so LOL

It is not uncommon for small pieces of excess polystone to rattle around inside a statue.

OH **** that is nuts! I had a friend back in the old General Motors Days who bought this El Camino and after a few weeks it started smelling. He finally couldn't take it any longer and started tearing the whole car down. In the driver side door panel was a bottle of beer and some ones lunch just rotting. It was so nasty. Gotta love union breaks.:rotfl

look what i found in my joker base spare parts lol . Had to break for a replacement base.

photo79_zps35933769.jpg

Ive seen this somewhere before...

tumblr_lk6gd4Nhba1qgmpb8o1_500.jpg

Back