Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker fall in love with Jessica Rabb!t

DSCN1024.jpg

Bison joined .......

DSCN1042.jpg

Ex-Reg
DSCN1053.jpg

Twin Brothers

DSCN1007.jpg

:rotfl:lol

EX and regular great job :clap

It has been a while since I have posted, not because I have left the hobby, but rather I have been a bit busy.

I would like to share some of my high res pics of the SS Joker Exc and some of my comments regarding the piece I received.

As we all know, SS has chosen to do the Joker as their first DC character. Well, I could not be happier with the paint apps and sculpt on the one I received as you can see if you enlargen the image. It’s like they payed a bit more attention to this, from the incredibly detailed costume fabrication right down to the paint apps. SS even made sure the flower was correctly rigged up with the tube and the pump in the pocket. One of the pics has it pulled out.

My original intention was to snap two or three pics of the one, but I was so impressed with how the design, paint apps, costume fabrication, it was the first DC piece, and belongs to the Batman comic theme, I found myself snapping away and compelled to post a few more pics.

Needless to say, it is one of my favourite sculpts by SS, and consequently, a "keeper".

Here are some pics.

SS_Joker_Exc_001_zpsbea2b491.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_002_zps7774ec59.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_003_zpsc50e0170.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_004_zps0d25155e.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_005_zps4040a716.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_006_zps2b242976.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_007_zps9de4a172.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_008_zps464e5fef.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_009_zps606b3a7a.jpg

SS_Joker_Exc_010_zpsf8a75a8c.jpg

It has been a while since I have posted, not because I have left the hobby, but rather I have been a bit busy.

I would like to share some of my high res pics of the SS Joker Exc and some of my comments regarding the piece I received.

As we all know, SS has chosen to do the Joker as their first DC character. Well, I could not be happier with the paint apps and sculpt on the one I received as you can see if you enlargen the image. It’s like they payed a bit more attention to this, from the incredibly detailed costume fabrication right down to the paint apps. SS even made sure the flower was correctly rigged up with the tube and the pump in the pocket. One of the pics has it pulled out.

My original intention was to snap two or three pics of the one, but I was so impressed with how the design, paint apps, costume fabrication, it was the first DC piece, and belongs to the Batman comic theme, I found myself snapping away and compelled to post a few more pics.

Needless to say, it is one of my favourite sculpts by SS, and consequently, a "keeper".

Thanks for sharing your pics and thoughts on this piece !

:exactly::goodpost:

Back