Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today, will post pics tomorrow, looks nice. I did notice a black line on my base, I think someone mentioned they had one too, mine looks like it's a piece of hair but its not.

I guess I'll have to look back a few pages to see who else got that one, my # 175 for the statue I received.

I know i'm late to the scene but the good news here in the UK is that my Joker has arrived in stock and will be with me tomorrow! Hopefully my last purchase of 2012! Its been a long first year in my new hobby and i know next year will also be even longer, especially if my pre order list has something to do with it! :slap

Nice pics! I like how you put the head in at an extra 90 degree angle to give it a different look.

Saw this at a store in Toronto, the reg looked amazing in person. Incredible paint job and made me regret not getting it. The ES isn't all that shabby either.

You a fellow Torontonian Mr.??

Haha sure am! Saw the PF at One Million Comix and it looked fantastic. I think their prices are a little high but sometimes they give 20% off so it's worth it to not pay shipping and customs. The reg looked better than I thought it would in person. Really glad SS QC is back on track.

Haha sure am! Saw the PF at One Million Comix and it looked fantastic. I think their prices are a little high but sometimes they give 20% off so it's worth it to not pay shipping and customs. The reg looked better than I thought it would in person. Really glad SS QC is back on track.

Those guys are SHAMEFULLY bad at inflating their prices though, and they know it. You can SO get them to cut even MORE then 20% off of their price, and in fact personally I wouldn't pay them anything more then retail taxes all in. They will almost instantly give you something closer to that deal if you offer them CASH. DO NOT PAY THE STICKER PRICE!!! Also, yeah that is where I saw the regular, I want to get another look at it.

I like them because they also get exclusive versions on occassion.

I agree on the prices being high, but like you said, they are more than willing to negotiate.

I like them because they also get exclusive versions on occassion.

I agree on the prices being high, but like you said, they are more than willing to negotiate.

Their biggest problem is that they count on you NOT having any knowledge of a product before you walk in. I am not impressed by any store that puts a $150 SUCKER fee into their prices. I have managed to get them to drop that much off a price in 30 seconds of bartering. Only reason I never purchased from the. Afterwards was the statues were damaged.

The Silver Snail moved to Yonge St., next to HMV just North of Yonge and Dundas square.

No idea they moved! Thanks for the heads up. That's a much easier location anyway and it might give incentive for One Million Comix to stop ripping people off... er, hopefully anyway. :lol

Back