Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted Sideshow CS via e-mail, they apologized for the delay and actually had not charged my card yet, they charged it yesterday and said will ship it out shortly

my waitlist for exclusive converted to a live order on 2012-08-24, but it still has not shipped. my order still says 'order processing', should i contact customer service? or is the shipment slow on these in terms of them reaching the u.S.

I contacted Sideshow CS via e-mail, they apologized for the delay and actually had not charged my card yet, they charged it yesterday and said will ship it out shortly

Congrats:clap You're gonna like this PF I'm telling you :rock

my waitlist for exclusive converted to a live order on 2012-08-24, but it still has not shipped. my order still says 'order processing', should i contact customer service? or is the shipment slow on these in terms of them reaching the u.S.

Congrats On waitist conversions :clap

look what i found in my joker base spare parts lol . Had to break for a replacement base.

photo79_zps35933769.jpg

look what i found in my joker base spare parts lol . Had to break for a replacement base.

photo79_zps35933769.jpg

That is just crazy!!!!!! Is that Dutch in there??? The joker is one sick dude! Kill dutch and then store him in the base you stand on....just SICK! :)

photo79_zps35933769.jpg

:horror wow! Im speechless, now I want to break mine to see whos inside? :panic: Yes joker is a REAL killer.......He is sick for killing someone and cutting them into pieces....

Lmao!! That's hilarious!!! Other people have posted that they have replaced their bases but never reported anything like this when they destroyed it.

Back