Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exact next year i think regular will be around 600$:cuckoo: Ex 750$+

I've seen a few Joker EX that got solf for $680 in auction :panic:

I might get another one to customize it before this piece becomes unaffordable :panic:

My favorite PF so far !

How did he get 5 EX's???? I just want one! :(.....for a good deal. :)

Well he said he bought all of them off eBay when they first came out which was sold for 700.00 to 800.00? So it's possible sure, but I don't really think someone would stock up at already scalper prices. Does not make sense to me. But my 2 cents. Who knows maybe he did? :dunno but either way congrats to guy for getting 5 or more.

Well he said he bought all of them off eBay when they first came out which was sold for 700.00 to 800.00? So it's possible sure, but I don't really think someone would stock up at already scalper prices. Does not make sense to me. But my 2 cents. Who knows maybe he did? :dunno but either way congrats to guy for getting 5 or more.

What would be the best way for you to get multiple ex for retail?

Took a couple of pictures of my Joker Ex and played around with them a little :)

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Also different credit cards with different names and addresses too.

Yeah and it better be real because the shipping companies Will ship there every time your order from that account. So if it's not a reliable address you will get into a lot of headaches. Think about it before you get carried away. :wink1:

Yeah and it better be real because the shipping companies Will ship there every time your order from that account. So if it's not a reliable address you will get into a lot of headaches. Think about it before you get carried away. :wink1:

Yes it is too much to ask people to open accts on sideshow and order everytime. Other than this just paying double is fine with me as you just pick it up and no worries. My co worker's bro had multiple accts. and they found out so his acct. was banned as well as his other relatives acct. so now he has to buy one at secondary market instead of getting one at least for retail. It is something at least i have and the others i can just buy for resale amount. Which isn't too bad now. Cause if i wait then it will be like dr doom again. Which i had a chance to get at 500-800 per ex but now nope.

Yes it is too much to ask people to open accts on sideshow and order everytime. Other than this just paying double is fine with me as you just pick it up and no worries. My co worker's bro had multiple accts. and they found out so his acct. was banned as well as his other relatives acct. so now he has to buy one at secondary market instead of getting one at least for retail. It is something at least i have and the others i can just buy for resale amount. Which isn't too bad now. Cause if i wait then it will be like dr doom again. Which i had a chance to get at 500-800 per ex but now nope.

Yeah. So where's the pic for all 5(6?) Joker EXs? :impatient:

Yeah. So where's the pic for all 5(6?) Joker EXs? :impatient:

I'm sure he has them, but I don't believe they were bought on eBay at the highest costs at the time of the preorders. I know because I was checking everyday to try to get one from the time I join. They never went down and the prices were from 700.00 to 950.00 at that time. Even way more then now. No point buying 6 at those prices. I bet he has 4 to 5 accounts and maybe 2 or 3 friends helping out. I'm sure they were all bought at retail prices if not a little bit more. But anyways congrats on getting 6, not trying to hate on you. Just hard to believe they were all bought on eBay at the highest prices. I do believe you have 6 or more. So congrats again for getting so many of them. :1-1: :clap

Back