Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever wondered who's underneath all those layers of make-up?

well, here's the answer!

ss_joker_real_identity_2jpg.jpg

ss_joker_real_identity_1.jpg

it does make sense, since you never see Joker and Black Cat in the same place!

Well I sent my request into SSC for a replacement reg head last night now the waiting game begins.

You should be fine. I placed a replacement request a week ago for a regular head & SS are going to replace it without a problem.

Is that joker statue out of stock or they are still making them ? My LCS received 5 today but they are all sold, he says they are back ordered but he might receive some more, what do you think ?

Got my PF Excl. No 279. Unfortunately reg head has a broken stream and base has some paint chipped at the bottom.

Already contacted SSF CS and got a reply in less than 30 mins! 30 mins! This must be a new record! Anybody who is wondering why you should order from Sideshow directly heres the answer why! :rock

Sent My Joker/Cap pic to Ashley at SS, I figured all she deals with is complaints... Here is her reply....

Dear Tony,

Thanks for sharing your photo! It has brought enjoyment to my email queue! Quite creative!

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

Ashley Bodily
Returns Department Coordinator

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

p8212537.jpg

They should offer you a replacement. Instead your issue brings enjoyment to them. Shame on you Sideshow. :lol

Great idea. I did this last year and always do whe I receive a perfect item. Jacqueline and Christina are always great cs, so I figured sending a nice message from time to time wont hurt. Good to see other people are doing similar stuff. Thats the difference between SSC and others like Hot Toys, Enterbay and even Mattel. You get to know your CS support and build up kind if a relationship which is great.

just got my ex 148 and it definitely does not disappoint. I'm very happy with the exclusive portrait as well and will probably be displaying that one for a while then switch it up which when i first saw the ex portrait i wasn't too impressed but i really like it in person. Overall it is one amazing piece and probably my favorite piece in my collection, now i can't wait until bats and ivy.

Man the Ex head looks so good in person definately using that for now

Absolutely! I'm convinced that all those saying they never liked the EX head either couldn't get one or don't have it in front of them!

You couldn't ask for a more psychotic and sadistic portrait! And that's what our purple friend is all about, no?

Back