Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recd yesterday here r both heads ......... !N hanD

Reg is freaking awesome

IMG_1210.jpg

sO far best COH for Exclusive bY SS
IMG_1213.jpg

all who still not got him get regular its worth every penny ..............dont want to see any of us paying more than retail for reg later .......get yours while u can

I just got a waitlist conversion for sideshow exclusive joker version, email was titled.

"Sideshow has found a DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version for you!"

Congrats! Another conversion! :clap

When did you get on the list?

I'm a little worried my Joker looks a little different than all yours do... should I call SS and see if they sent me the wrong statue?

p8212537.jpg

Haha sorry ss, but I really care about color box since they like collection to me. But I guess I will take the refund.

recd yesterday here r both heads ......... !N hanD

Reg is freaking awesome

IMG_1210.jpg

sO far best COH for Exclusive bY SS
IMG_1213.jpg

all who still not got him get regular its worth every penny ..............dont want to see any of us paying more than retail for reg later .......get yours while u can

Wow! That ex head looks stunning! Joker looks great!!! Congrats my friend. Your joker is awsome! :clap

Hate you ss!! My color box been dent badly by ups, and ss doesn't want to give another one, only refund me $30 ....

damn they offered me only 30$ for my damaged t1 reg head..im also going to ask for partial damage for damaged art boxes henceforth, all my shipments come with boxes ripped apart by customs:monkey2

I have received an EX and a regular and both have a box corner that is smashed in

the shipper box is SOOO thin

Back