Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have received an EX and a regular and both have a box corner that is smashed in

the shipper box is SOOO thin

i'm glad mine arrived safely but the shipper box is idd way too thin , they should ship the artboxes way more protected but i honestly think they don't give a **** about that ...so i don't expect them to sent you a replacement for a smashed corner of your artbox...maybe if the damage is a lot worse :dunno

I'm a little worried my Joker looks a little different than all yours do... should I call SS and see if they sent me the wrong statue?

p8212537.jpg
Great mashup buddy. Given how crazy he is, it might be possible too if they ever face each other!

what's wrong with the box?
Couple of members received dented boxes. One of them got a $30 partial refund when he asked for a replacement.

Cheers,
Neo.

Got mine regular in today, and it looks absolutely stunning!

But it might be just mine, but does yours stick well to the base? Its not like its going to fall or anything, but I just wish they could have used two pins or that the one was a tighter fit

Got mine regular in today, and it looks absolutely stunning!

But it might be just mine, but does yours stick well to the base? Its not like its going to fall or anything, but I just wish they could have used two pins or that the one was a tighter fit

I have read earlier on this thread that if you rotate him slightly it tightens up and is more sturdy. Can use experience however as I don't have this awesome piece :(

Thanks for that, got slightly better. But it shouldn't be able to rotate at all in my opinion, but its an awesome piece anyway :)

Way to go SSC. After a looooooong wait, Mr. J has finally arrived. Pics do not do this justice. I really hope that the same care is made with Ivy and Bats.

Well I sent my request into SSC for a replacement reg head last night now the waiting game begins.

Both head angles work, but head on he looks crazier, if that's possible lol, when I display the ex head I'll do it like that. :)

Back