Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't have much faith in my waitlist converting but I may just get the regular. Don't know when to order and bail on the wl though. How long do waitlist last before they end them in people's experience?

Its "good" until SS sends you a waitlist cancellation email. Realistically I'm not sure myself. Seems like the only ones that converted were those that jumped on the 1st hour on the 12th.

That is what I thought then why do people what the hammer? The crowbar is more true the story line and seems why cooler IMO.

The whole deal with the hammer is because one of the early preview pictures of this statue had him holding a hammer instead of the cane.

Its "good" until SS sends you a waitlist cancellation email. Realistically I'm not sure myself. Seems like the only ones that converted were those that jumped on the 1st hour on the 12th.

Oh well. I am fine with the reg as I really don't like the ex head especially the hat. Just thought if I could get an ex might as well. Anyway well see what happens. I'll be keeping an eye on the reg to ensure it doesn't sell out.

Impressive... looks like Sideshow nailed this one.

Quick question, does this PF have doll dots on the eyes? Some of the catch lights look like paint, but it's hard to tell.

It would have been nice if it was just a removable felt hat to begin with that way you could use it on either head or have the EX head hatless.

The whole deal with the hammer is because one of the early preview pictures of this statue had him holding a hammer instead of the cane.

Yeah I have seen the hammer picture and it is okay I am happy they went with the cane instead. But the crowbar would be much more bad a$$ since that is what he actually beat the crap out of robin with. I would be down to pay if someone commissioned joker holding the crowbar.

Sorry boys, I love that they included the hat. Gives it that little extra.
tumblr_ll596eJqA71qc5r5ho1_1280.jpg

So the hands/cane can be placed in 2 positions with the blade inside the cane and outside ?

If anyone was hoping my EX would get put back on the market because of my declined CC I have to apologize cuz I finally got my sh** together and got it approved today =)

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this piece. Don't care for the pose or the EX head. It looks good quality-wise but I'm just not liking it. However, if my waitlist converts I'll pick him up just to complete the collection. If not, no big deal. Congrats to everyone who's received theirs and who ordered.

Back