Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Sunglasses-shocked-reaction.gif

erg.gif

Holy hell. They NAILED it. Hopefully all of them feature this level of QC, and their future DC statues remain this good.

Cannot WAIT for that shipping notice!

Here he is in all his glory! Best statue I've personally had! QC is perfect!

Big Hulk just wondering if they shipped out according to order# like the first 50 or 100 went out early.What# is yours?

My account calendar also says processing on the 9th.

Nice!
Cant wait to have the JoKeR!!!

I'm happy to see that quality is stellar, and he looks sick!

Called them today to make sure they charge and ship mine on the 10th instead of the 20th when the Flexpay was scheduled. Awesome piece! This is my first statue so I'm extra psyched.

Holy ____ he looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine.
I still like the reg head better so I'm fine with not having the EX.

Do you guys know if SSC can hold of shipping for a few days if you ask them after you get the processing email?
The reason is I'm going on a trip Aug 22-31 and I'd hate for it to be on the porch, or sent back because they can't get a signature.

Looks like he turned out great. I think I was right in assuming the one at THIS SDCC was a production sample since the box was under the podium. :rock

Holy ____ he looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine.
I still like the reg head better so I'm fine with not having the EX.

Do you guys know if SSC can hold of shipping for a few days if you ask them after you get the processing email?
The reason is I'm going on a trip Aug 22-31 and I'd hate for it to be on the porch, or sent back because they can't get a signature.

Call and tell them to ship at whatever date you want, they can definitely hold it for you.

Just converted :panic::clap:rotfl
that's five joker ex with the two preorders from ebay and two from a local seller. If my friend's convert that's 6:thud: can't wait.

man, he looks perfect!! Love it.

The regular head is great, and I love the psychotic look of the exclusive head.

So looking forward to mine coming!

Great job SS!!

man, he looks perfect!! Love it.

The regular head is great, and I love the psychotic look of the exclusive head.

So looking forward to mine coming!

Great job SS!!

I just really wish we could have gotten that mallet too. The EX head is perfect for it!

Back