Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

:mad:
I just really wish we could have gotten that mallet too. The EX head is perfect for it!

:exactly:

982b7f6a.jpg

e13e69f1.jpg

People who have the PF in hand; How do the hands/cane attach? Do they just switch out at the wrist or are the hands attached to the arms? If they switch out at the wrist it might be a nice time to start thinking about getting that mallet custom-made by a willing sculptor...

People who have the PF in hand; How do the hands/cane attach? Do they just switch out at the wrist or are the hands attached to the arms? If they switch out at the wrist it might be a nice time to start thinking about getting that mallet custom-made by a willing sculptor...

Both hands are held on by magnets. When you put the hands on the cane is in two parts, one piece in each hand. It then just slides right into each other.

Here he is in all his glory! Best statue I've personally had! QC is perfect!

Big Hulk just wondering if they shipped out according to order# like the first 50 or 100 went out early.What# is yours?

My account calendar also says processing on the 9th.

I honestly think I got it early because I sent a money order as soon as I got the processing e-mail. My guess was that since it was already paid for and they didn't have to go through the credit card charging process it was faster but honestly I don't know.

My only real concern about this statue now is the possibility of his pants/jacket being wrinkled badly. I wonder if there's a way to iron them out??

I honestly think I got it early because I sent a money order as soon as I got the processing e-mail. My guess was that since it was already paid for and they didn't have to go through the credit card charging process it was faster but honestly I don't know.
Sometimes it just happens with Sideshow. I remember when the first Indiana Jones PF came out I got him almost a week before anybody else. I didn't even get a shipping notice, he just showed up. Congrats on your Joker.

My only real concern about this statue now is the possibility of his pants/jacket being wrinkled badly. I wonder if there's a way to iron them out??

If you had a steam wand or something you could get some creases out man, otherwise take yor PF down the dry cleaners lmao

Back