Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

:mad:

:exactly:

982b7f6a.jpg

e13e69f1.jpg

Mallet will go to Harley Quinn:lecture

I'm really happy the QC has stepped right back up. The last 3 SSC release of Skaar, Colossus and Joker has been great. Hope it's a new trend again with SSC. Congrats everyone that got the Joker. The ex head is killer here :)

14 hours then, still got some chance with the large edition says. Can't say the same for the droid with the es of 200.

By the congrat on yours!

Thank you and if i would've known that this was going to happen i wouldn't have ordered from the local seller and only on ebay but i paid him when this statue said sold out and they brought it back on wl again. But when i tried to tell the seller he said no refunds so i said fine and no big deal on it. Really thought this was sold out when they said that. I hope most of everyone converts because i know not all on wl will but my hope is most of you will. Good luck.

i would like to see some close-up pics of the base , from what i've seen so far it looks one of the best sideshow has ever produced :clap

The ex head is killer here :)
W-O-R-D

When I saw the first pics I was like :thud: and when I saw the EX head I was like :yess: then I ran to my girlfriend :blissy and gave her a :hi5: (but she didn't know why and was some kind of scared) then I was asking myself why my Joker EX wasn't already shipped :gah: but at the and I was just happy that I ordered the EX in general :dance

You should have done a celebratory
ace-ventura-hump.gif
then the
tumblr_m7u0zeOunx1r82670.gif
now that would've been something I'd
Joker.gif
about.

Last edited:

Just converted :panic::clap:rotfl
that's five joker ex with the two preorders from ebay and two from a local seller. If my friend's convert that's 6:thud: can't wait.

:lol oh well congrats for getting that many. Must be nice to have that many to sell or trade. I just wish to be lucky to hopefully have one convert. :pray: please convert!

This may sound silly but that's June 12 last year, right?

Cheers,
Neo.

nop i think he already said before, the waitlist was closed once before and thats when he picked up a couple from ebay before they opened up the wl again

Just checked my account & shows Proecessing on 9th getting close.

I need more Pics as well though...he looks soooo amazing!

Neil

Any of you fellas know when the REG will be shipping out as well? My last flex was supposed to be on the 10th as well but no news about the REG at all.

Back