Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Oh boy, if your gonna pass don't pass on Superman. I think those who do will kick themselves. He looks amazing.

Well he's not PO until the fall so I have time to change my mind if i win the lottery by then but for now that's how I feel.

Well he's not PO until the fall so I have time to change my mind if i win the lottery by then but for now that's how I feel.

I sure hope you can find room for him. Think he will be epic. You have quite the list of puchases coming your way congrats!:clap

nah, i only buy what i like even if i end having a bunch of statues from random different lines

Same here, only buy what i like, and i am very picky. I feel for the people that feel the need to own "everything" :p. Joker regular ordered here, hate the hat head. Regular batman pf missed the ex, but you only get the extra hand which is pretty hidden by the cape, and then regular poison ivy, same there missed the ex. Glad she didn't have a ex head, or i would have had to buy it of ebay.

Same here, only buy what i like, and i am very picky. I feel for the people that feel the need to own "everything" :p. Joker regular ordered here, hate the hat head. Regular batman pf missed the ex, but you only get the extra hand which is pretty hidden by the cape, and then regular poison ivy, same there missed the ex. Glad she didn't have a ex head, or i would have had to buy it of ebay.

Yeah i missed out on the Ivy ex but im cool with the regular PF, didn't want the joker ex because i didn't like the look on his face and that goofy top hat, and i was able to get an order in for the Batman ex which was the one I wanted most off all three.

EX or FAIL!

Fail-Youre-Not-The-Real-Spider-Man-.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl too bad the Batman ex is just a tiny lame little bat rang and ivy is a tiny open mouth plant. But I guess it's better than nothing. :monkey1

I mean yeah your kinda right, but like you said its better than nothing and they have focused so much on making sure you know he's carrying that batarang so i kinda knew that was it... but still i cant wait to get it! As for Ivy im not sure what else could be changed up other than the maneaters getting ready to chow down

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl too bad the Batman ex is just a tiny lame little bat rang and ivy is a tiny open mouth plant. But I guess it's better than nothing. :monkey1

Yeah it is surprising. Could have been much more. Hate to say but I would like a print too!

Notice says within 23 days, so some time in the next 3 weeks.

Yep the notice says funds will need to be available on 10th August so assume we will be billed on or around that date & shipments (I'm guessing) will be sent shortly after that

Getting excited now...my first PF & it's so close I can almost taste it :)

Neil

Yep the notice says funds will need to be available on 10th August so assume we will be billed on or around that date & shipments (I'm guessing) will be sent shortly after that

Getting excited now...my first PF & it's so close I can almost taste it :)

Neil

This is weird, because I received a notice a couple months ago that said my last payment for my Joker EX wouldn't be taken until December. I thought he was put on a major push back.

Back