Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I hope I get it before I leave for my trip overseas cause if it's left on the front door and the wife finds it....:panic:

I hope I get it before I leave for my trip overseas cause if it's left on the front door and the wife finds it....:panic:

According to the site, SS requires a signature for anything over $185. You can waive the signature requirement, but only before the item ships out.

Did we figure out where we are getting those custom mallets made yet?

I imagine we need to see how the hands/cane attach to the figure yet mate. Coz if they are already attached you'd need to break the fig to get your custom mallet on. If the cane and/or the hands are detachable, which is possible, then I'll be interested in getting a mallet from a willing sculptor...

Some posted comparison pics at SF of the proto from last year and what could be the production piece shown this year at SDCC.

Besides the very obvious changes to the tailoring, I think the stance may have been altered as well. You may want to wait before you make any mallets.

Some posted comparison pics at SF of the proto from last year and what could be the production piece shown this year at SDCC.

Besides the very obvious changes to the tailoring, I think the stance may have been altered as well. You may want to wait before you make any mallets.

I did take a look at the pictures and there are no real differences between the two pics other than the lighting. Personally I am very happy with the production piece. Bring on the Mallet.

EX or FAIL!

Fail-Youre-Not-The-Real-Spider-Man-.gif

I do not agree with the exclusive or fail motto in all cases. In the case of Batman PF, not critical. Joker, although I am on the wait list, if it does not come through, then a regular it will be. I to prefer the regular head sculpt. Poison Ivy, the plant variation is nice but not a deal breaker either. Just my opinion.

what if superman comes with 2 heads like batman does

Hmm... When Andy Bergholtz stated in his interview that Supes will have two heads, I actually thought it meant the Ex. will be a COH :monkey3 If he'll be like Bats and/or if the Ex. is something I cannot do without, guess I'll go the FAIL way :) As an international customer, $100-150 as customs has to have a damn good reason, imho.

Can you provide us with a link? You've got me worrying now :( :gah:

Thinking of cacceling my ex, does that make me crazy!

IMO in this case where the hat and his facial expression actually take away from the statue in turn making the PF look better than the EX, your not crazy, but thats just my opinion, and Im not sure if you get both heads with the EX but if you do I would stick with the EX for sure!

IMO in this case where the hat and his facial expression actually take away from the statue in turn making the PF look better than the EX, your not crazy, but thats just my opinion, and Im not sure if you get both heads with the EX but if you do I would stick with the EX for sure!

You get both.

Back