Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Here's a pic from SDCC 2012, I wouldn't worry too much

Sideshow_Joker.jpg

Those of you complaining about this peice are seeing things. I love it. :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Give me, give me. Come on SS let's make him convert. :) I don't care about the paint. I just want this statue. Don't want to visit flipper the dolphin just yet.

Last year at SDCC when I first saw the Joker PF I knew I was going to PO it because it looked totally bad ass.And was based on art by one of my favorite comic artists Brian Bolland(The Killing Joke).I did not see the EX Head until I viewed it on SS and I thought NO WAY this is absolutely insane.That totally insane look will scare not only little children but Mom's and Dad's as well.
I can't wait for this PF to arrive it's a stunning piece.The detail on both head sculpts is worth the price.I hope everyone who had to waitlist the EX converts because it's a must have for any DC fan.

With a COH, Supes PF will actually be the "Ex. or FAIL!" one.

the reg will have both COH, sideshow hav learnt a lesson with most of the reg releases still sitting in their godown,take a look at cyclops, psylocke, vampirella, even Joker not being sold out, i think from now on the ex will be some lame item

I'm so excited for this to be arriving. I got the regular edition ordered and it will be my very first statue! so pumped!

I have to say when I saw 1500 ES for Ivy and 2000 for Batman the first thing I tought was "Well now the Joker resale value went up a little more." (I know its bad to think of resale value and I'm never going to sell but it just poped in there.)

Last edited:

I have ot say when I saw 1500 ES for Ivy and 2000 for Batman the first thing I tought was "Well now the Joker resale value went up a little more." (I know its bad to think or resale value and I'm never going to sell but it just poped in there.)

Yes and I didn't buy Joker cuz the ES was looking way too high. :rotfl He's looking a lot better to me right about now... oh well. This DC line is gonna have a huge ES no matter what pieces they release. Meh, nothing I can do about it. :gah:

Yes and I didn't buy Joker cuz the ES was looking way too high. :rotfl He's looking a lot better to me right about now... oh well. This DC line is gonna have a huge ES no matter what pieces they release. Meh, nothing I can do about it. :gah:

I've never really understood the issue with high ES to me it's a good thing...means many more people can enjoy what at the end of the day some of the most fantastic statues ever made.

I'm ordering the pieces because I wan't them not because there is some elitist nonsense about I've got one & you haven't or because 2 years down the line I can sell it for an obscene amount of money.

I'm in the hobby for myself & the love of it not because I want to make a fast $

It's nice to know they appreciate in value but I'm never planning on selling so to me high ES means more for people to enjoy & isn't that really what the hobby is all about a community of people enjoying the collecting for the love of the hobby??

Neil

I've never really understood the issue with high ES to me it's a good thing...means many more people can enjoy what at the end of the day some of the most fantastic statues ever made.

I'm ordering the pieces because I wan't them not because there is some elitist nonsense about I've got one & you haven't or because 2 years down the line I can sell it for an obscene amount of money.

I'm in the hobby for myself & the love of it not because I want to make a fast $

It's nice to know they appreciate in value but I'm never planning on selling so to me high ES means more for people to enjoy & isn't that really what the hobby is all about a community of people enjoying the collecting for the love of the hobby??

Neil

Located one word that was of importance in that rant.... PLANNING! :lol
Anyway, If I do sell because of an emergency I don't want less for my collectible. There are many truths in your post but it is nice to have something worth while and limited for my four or five hundred bucks. I wouldn't want everyone on earth to have a Ferrari b/c I would no longer think they were cool. I really think they could have kept the ES low on the EX and raise the Reg ES. To me that would have been the way to go. Either way, a 2000 ES isn't a big deal in my book.:dunno

they are conditioning us to accept higher and higher ES's a bit at a time

Located one word that was of importance in that rant.... PLANNING! :lol

:pfft::pfft::lol:lol:lol

KingB said:
Anyway, If I do sell because of an emergency I don't want less for my collectible. There are many truths in your post but it is nice to have something worth while and limited for my four or five hundred bucks. I wouldn't want everyone on earth to have a Ferrari b/c I would no longer think they were cool. I really think they could have kept the ES low on the EX and raise the Reg ES. To me that would have been the way to go. Either way, a 2000 ES isn't a big deal in my book.:dunno

I do understand that there may come a time when we have to sell but I still feel that even with the high ES that while it might take longer to sell out & start appreciating in value they will still do that.
The high ES now just means the Flippers & Ebay Scalpers can't command silly prices as early as they used to.

Neil

:pfft::pfft::lol:lol:lol

I do understand that there may come a time when we have to sell but I still feel that even with the high ES that while it might take longer to sell out & start appreciating in value they will still do that.
The high ES now just means the Flippers & Ebay Scalpers can't command silly prices as early as they used to.

Neil

Oh so true. I completely agree with you. This will take some time to look good on paper no doubt. But that's fine with me.

Canceled mine. When I saw that the 1:6 was nearly identical I decided to go smaller. Someone on the WL should convert.

Back