Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

3aa3afb1-fd1b-0977.jpg

:rotfl I think that's the third time I've said that just to see who gets excited about it! As if I'd cancel! :rotfl sorry guys last time I promise...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew[/ame]

I LOVE the proto of this PF, and it will be a grail for me undoubtedly, but I am thinking of repainting the head. Heres SSC on the left and my MOCK UP on the RIGHT. What do you guys think?

Screenshot2012-07-15at105042PM.png

Last edited:

I LOVE the proto of this PF, and it will be a grail for me undoubtedly, but I am thinking of repainting the head. Heres SSC on the left and my MOCK UP on the LEFT. What do you guys think?

the left one looks ten times better, unless you going for Chinese zombie joker.

I LOVE the proto of this PF, and it will be a grail for me undoubtedly, but I am thinking of repainting the head. Heres SSC on the left and my MOCK UP on the RIGHT. What do you guys think?

I like 'em both.

If I'm just going for the regular and live in Washington, where can I get it for the best price? Is Sideshow my best bet in the end?

Both looks really nice so do what you want :)

If I'm just going for the regular and live in Washington, where can I get it for the best price? Is Sideshow my best bet in the end?

With an important piece like Joker I wuld use SS. But that is my opinion. That way returns and such are handled swiftly and with minimal hassle.:)

original version is perfect...a grand slam imho

just ship it...PLEASE !!

Would you think it's inevitable that SS will do a 1:1 Joker bust? I have the Ex PF on order but I'm considering going in the direction of the busts. I really like the Batman bust.

Anyone else think this statue looks very big in the head, and way too skinny in the shoulders?

Back