Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Everyone has a fair chance at it. :lecture Can't blame others for your own actions. He who hesitates is lost. You SNOOZE YOU LOSE. Doesn't matter how you want to categorize other buyers.

Uhh what? I couldn't care less about the EX Joker I was just saying that it seems pretty lame to me that people will buy the EX just to resell or just for the sake of saying they have an editioned figure, even with the knowledge that there are so many people out there who would have loved to just own the EX so they could actually display it that way.

As for the snooze you lose mentality. What are we, cavemen? This every man for himself mentality is so barbaric it shocks me, especially considering you are all posters on a statue forum, where the idea is to build a community based around a shared hobby. My goodness I hope you guys don't teach your kids to think this way. Have a sense of perspective. Collecting doesn't have to be the most selfish act possible.

Uhh what? I couldn't care less about the EX Joker I was just saying that it seems pretty lame to me that people will buy the EX just to resell or just for the sake of saying they have an editioned figure, even with the knowledge that there are so many people out there who would have loved to just own the EX so they could actually display it that way.

As for the snooze you lose mentality. What are we, cavemen? This every man for himself mentality is so barbaric it shocks me, especially considering you are all posters on a statue forum, where the idea is to build a community based around a shared hobby. My goodness I hope you guys don't teach your kids to think this way. Have a sense of perspective. Collecting doesn't have to be the most selfish act possible.

Calm down dear :wink1:

EX or fail:lol:peace

Snooze or lose! Snooze or lose!

Caveman.gif

I don't mean to offend anyone. But the fact remains. Good luck. I hope your waitlist converts if you desire the piece. :wave

My goodness I hope you guys don't teach your kids to think this way. Have a sense of perspective. Collecting doesn't have to be the most selfish act possible.

Its business not selfishness. We dont need to feel ashamed :naughty

My fiancé bought this for me for my wedding gift in September. She doesnt know I know. Am I a lucky guy or what? Man, I gotta think of something to give her now...

My fiancé bought this for me for my wedding gift in September. She doesnt know I know. Am I a lucky guy or what? Man, I gotta think of something to give her now...

I can think of a thing or two :nana::peace

I may get hammered for this but I hate the exclusive headsculpt. I actually prefer the reg sculpt.

awesome words from someone who can't afford this hobby to get the exclusives or is too slow to do so. keep drinking that koolaid.

It will always be EX or FAIL.

hammered????

Lol a lot of hate from other members. I actually ordered this when it first went up in September but I ordered the reg. I just thought since I did not like the exclusive why buy it when someone else could appreciate it.

I agree with you. I get a good discount at the store I work at, so the only time I will ever shell out the full retail price for a SSC piece is if I really, really love the exclusive. So far the only EX I have ordered is the Spider Woman PF.

Lol a lot of hate from other members. I actually ordered this when it first went up in September but I ordered the reg. I just thought since I did not like the exclusive why buy it when someone else could appreciate it.

That's a noble gesture. As an international customer, we actually get "hammered" with mammoth custom duties, as high as $100-150 in some cases. Superman, I'll make sure I get from SS directly because the Ex. is truly worth the atrocious customs. Don't think the Joker's hatted wonky eyes head or the Batarang which is barely noticable in some poses is worth all that extra moolah. Have to have the $$ sense. :lecture :peace

:clap:clap:clap:clap
:goodpost::exactly:

Back