Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the reg because:
1- missed the EX
2- Ill display him with reg head anyway
3- afraid that it will be long wait in the WL
but yeah basically because I missed the EX. The other two is what I keep telling my self :)

Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I got the reg because:
1- missed the EX
2- Ill display him with reg head anyway
3- afraid that it will be long wait in the WL
but yeah basically because I missed the EX. The other two is what I keep telling my self :)

I want u to stick to ur waitlist get reg .......if ur Ex waitlist converts get it n against that get old grail which u want the most

I don't understand you guys with the reg & ex ...It's the same price so why not getting ex ? I just don't understand that.

I don't understand you guys with the reg & ex ...It's the same price so why not getting ex ? I just don't understand that.

There was some discussion of it being a moral dilemma or something, something like why order the EX if you like the regular more and letting those who want to display the EX order the EX.....absurd thinking to me too but alas.

There are a few pieces where the ex is important to me. Not this piece whatsoever. I think fail is spending twice as much on eBay for an item because it's an ex. Right now there's a lot coming out of sideshow. Sometimes people wait because they're on the fence and don't have money to throw at everything. Sometimes we'll miss the boat. Don't need to make people feel like crap about it.

Ex is a way to reward quick movers on a product. Not everyone can do that...especially on statues that will run you $400.

Last edited:

reg we can get from retailer with low cost also from them we can save customs ...........So Ex is must then SS if reg then retailer for me its like 120$ differance overall with Ex & reg

My fiancé bought this for me for my wedding gift in September. She doesnt know I know. Am I a lucky guy or what? Man, I gotta think of something to give her now...

Congrats on getting a great statue and on having an awesome fiance!

Don't get the I ordered the regular because I don't like the EX :dunno

Did you order the regular direct from sideshow? If that's the case and you had a chance of the EX that's insane in my book:monkey1 If you ordered the regular at discount from a shop I can see the logic in that. But direct and not bother with the EX:horror

It's like ordering an iPad with apple including a cover worth $40 but you don't like it so tell them to keep it :slap

The EX head will sell for well over $100 down the line, If SS offered you a $100 discount on the Joker would you have said no :thwak unless you had money to burn :peace:1-1:

sorry dude but you are not understanding how this game is played...

still got a shot at batman ex <30...once it's gone game over unless very early WL

To me it's a hobby not a game and I'm doing perfectly fine thank you :dunno

I bought the Joker Ex even though I don't like the Ex head either.

I did it because it was the same price as the Reg so seemed stupid to not buy it.

Whether I'll ever display it or not is not the point if I'm getting an exclusive extra for free of course I'm going to take it.

I'm not in the hobby to flip for a profit I'm in the hobby because I enjoy collecting & displaying if the head never see's the light of day then so be it but I wasn't passing up the Ex.
Who knows when it's here I might totally change my mind on the Ex head & actually like it.

Neil

It should not take long anymore right before they start mailing us about paying, right. Better soon. I want my statue..

It should not take long anymore right before they start mailing us about paying, right. Better soon. I want my statue..

It's a been a while since I've received a statue direct but I believe, and others have said, they email you about 20 days before shipment. So I'd say any time now.

I bought the Joker Ex even though I don't like the Ex head either.

I did it because it was the same price as the Reg so seemed stupid to not buy it.

Whether I'll ever display it or not is not the point if I'm getting an exclusive extra for free of course I'm going to take it.

I'm not in the hobby to flip for a profit I'm in the hobby because I enjoy collecting & displaying if the head never see's the light of day then so be it but I wasn't passing up the Ex.
Who knows when it's here I might totally change my mind on the Ex head & actually like it.

Neil

If my Joker Ex waitlist converts I may cancel. I'm not into the piece that much. If funds are available at conversion time I'll go through with it if I haven't already changed my mind. :lol

I cancelled my Joker EX just now :(

lies-about-networking.jpg

Back