Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I like flip, he's very honest no bs type of guy. I know a lot of people who miss these things or just never started collecting until a month or so ago, like me and so many others will be at the flippers mercy. If my joker does not convert I will dish out the dough to obtain this ex joker. Take all my money....:(

Thanks for the kind words Bro. Believe me when I tell you, I feel your pain. If you decide to get into this hobby, sooner or later, we all have sold out pieces that we want to add to our collection. Thems the breaks. I've been with SSC since they obtained the Marvel license. I have NO reason to be looking for pieces in the aftermarket. However, I had to pay a premium for my Venom Com because I wanted to purchase a Spidey statue from SSC first. You can guess how that turned out for me. I just got him last year and it cost me $650. I came an eyelash away from being in the same boat with the Skaar EX. I'm very lucky to have been able to trade for him. I'm still trying to score my grail: X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 EX.

My whole point is: sooner or later there will be a piece that you want that is sold out. Then a person has to hustle or bite the bullet and pay the premium to obtain it. Complaining about who has how many EXs doesn't matter. If it's SOLD OUT and you don't have it, be thankful if someone is willing to part with it at a mark up. No one would ever be able to buy a sold out statue if someone isn't willing to part with it.

I firmly believe if anyone wants to add the Joker EX to their collection, do it soon after release. This will be the time that the premium for this piece will be at its lowest. Happy hunting to all of you looking for the EX. Obtaining a sold out, highly sought after statue is part of the hobby everyone has to navigate sooner or later.

Says the guy who keeps saying that he bought 2 EXs? :lol

And couldnt even help other members out with his extra, not even a trade because the value isn't the same. But yet he wants a skaar ex pf for retail. By the way, flip, don't you hate pf?

I like flip, he's very honest no bs type of guy. I know a lot of people who miss these things or just never started collecting until a month or so ago, like me and so many others will be at the flippers mercy. If my joker does not convert I will dish out the dough to obtain this ex joker. Take all my money....:(

I will not. Because down the road I will then buy 2 of something amazing to compete with all the guys buying two of something amazing now and I will get my Joker through.... you guessed it.... A trade! muaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!:monkey3

And couldnt even help other members out with his extra, not even a trade because the value isn't the same. But yet he wants a skaar ex pf for retail. By the way, flip, don't you hate pf?

The extra is mine. It will not be sold and the only trade I'm interested in is the X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 EX. As for value. Who are you to determine value? The dio sold for about the same price as the Joker PF. Yet no one will trade the pieces straight up yet. Why? Because the aftetmarket prices aren't the same yet. It isn't a crime for me to use the 2nd EX to try to get a piece that is now selling for over a G in the aftermarket. If someone is willing to sell me the dio at retail, I will do the same for the Joker. Any takers? I don't think so.

As for my dislike for PFs, I have been very consistent in my remarks. I HATE ONESIES! Cheezy cloth full body uniforms look like ____. The last time I checked, Skaar bearly wears anything at all. A loincloth hardly counts as a full body costume.

Is there a problem with the manner in which I acquired the Skaar EX? Last time I checked, both parties are getting what they wanted out of the trade. Was I supposed to clear it with you first? And for the record, I NEVER said that I would only pay retail for Skaar. I know it's hard for you, but do try keeping up.

Last edited:

Why are we talking about dio?(and didny you say you were with SS since they obtain marvel?) last time I remembered I offered you a straight deal, skaar ex for your joker ex. I even said skaar cost more than joker(retail for retail) and you come back with an argument of aftermarket value. And you ask me who i am to detemine value? Lol from one collector to another, help each other out and you go by aftermarket value of an item that's not out yet lol and singing praises with two joker ex you have. But it's ok to compare value of an item you want that's old(xvs) but not new(skaar) lol that's like a classic car vs a brand new car, both having the same price.

You would pay more than retail on skaar but yet you wouldn't pay the asking price now? If so, then you would've gotten it sooner. I'm sure someone must've offered you one in one of your WTB thread in how many forum boards? If not there's always eBay. But lucky you, a member here traded theirs. Have you read all your posts? Been with SS but missing a piece. Bite the bullet on sold out piece, be thankful somone is selling it. You didnt do that for skaar, you could sure donthat for the dio you want. Lol your argument and reasoning is wrong in so many ways. Bro, sorry, you sound so fake. But you look good with good luck hope y'all get one posts. I can keep going by I will stop as I don't want to embarass you anymore.

You're taking about skaar's clothing, were in a joker thread lol but ok, have you seen joker? Pf from head to toe lol

Your trade with skaar is fair but the fact somone help you out, you couldn't the same for others. That's the point FYI, nothing wrong acquiring extra, just quit singing the song and boasting youve got an extra joker ex. I think Ink called you out on it because he notice your hyping up the piece lol. And by the way, I've got one, just wanted to see what your going to say and I was right.

The extra is mine. It will not be sold and the only trade I'm interested in is the X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 EX. As for value. Who are you to determine value? The dio sold for about the same price as the Joker PF. Yet no one will trade the pieces straight up yet. Why? Because the aftetmarket prices aren't the same yet. It isn't a crime for me to use the 2nd EX to try to get a piece that is now selling for over a G in the aftermarket. If someone is willing to sell me the dio at retail, I will do the same for the Joker. Any takers? I don't think so.

As for my dislike for PFs, I have been very consistent in my remarks. I HATE ONESIES! Cheezy cloth full body uniforms look like ____. The last time I checked, Skaar bearly wears anything at all. A loincloth hardly counts as a full body costume.

Is there a problem with the manner in which I acquired the Skaar EX? Last time I checked, both parties are getting what they wanted out of the trade. Was I supposed to clear it with you first? And for the record, I NEVER said that I would only pay retail for Skaar. I know it's hard for you, but do try keeping up.

I feel you on that when i started collecting whenever i missed i just passed and of course the resale value went up, so what i did is buy po collectibles and once the value went up on those sold those to fund the collection i wanted and been doing that since. That is how i was able to obtain my pf ex from dealers and ebay with spending only some to none out of my paycheck. I also collect shoes and have about 10k plus worth if i ebay all of them so i'm all set to go if i want even more of this statue which i'm thinking about still. Sold all 11 of my dx01 to fund the 4 statues from ebay/dealer at 435 each.

I feel you on that when i started collecting whenever i missed i just passed and of course the resale value went up, so what i did is buy po collectibles and once the value went up on those sold those to fund the collection i wanted and been doing that since. That is how i was able to obtain my pf ex from dealers and ebay with spending only some to none out of my paycheck. I also collect shoes and have about 10k plus worth if i ebay all of them so i'm all set to go if i want even more of this statue which i'm thinking about still. Sold all 11 of my dx01 to fund the 4 statues from ebay/dealer at 435 each.

Wow great idea! My only issue is that they only limit one statue per customer so want to keep my preorders. I like them too much to sell it off. If I can ever get one I don't like then yeah. But I just don't see this happening. I. Do have a friend who does sell tons of Jordan shoes, ex shoes, etc. He knows a couple of insider guys hooking each other up with the super limited shoes. Then they both split the profits. He's doing very well so far. What make me not a big fan of him is that I'm a very good friend with him. So I ask him to give me an reg employee discount on a new pair of normal shoes. He said he can't do it. Ok whatever. :dunno

So I ask him to give me an reg employee discount on a new pair of normal shoes. He said he can't do it. Ok whatever. :dunno

Crappy friend in my opinion.

Sskaar I'm pretty sure no one gives a crap about some trade for an ex skaar and an ex joker that went sour. Better keep it off the forums.

On the next episode of As Sideshow Freaks Turns....:computer

Why are we talking about dio?(and didny you say you were with SS since they obtain marvel?) last time I remembered I offered you a straight deal, skaar ex for your joker ex. I even said skaar cost more than joker(retail for retail) and you come back with an argument of aftermarket value. And you ask me who i am to detemine value? Lol from one collector to another, help each other out and you go by aftermarket value of an item that's not out yet lol and singing praises with two joker ex you have. But it's ok to compare value of an item you want that's old(xvs) but not new(skaar) lol that's like a classic car vs a brand new car, both having the same price.

You would pay more than retail on skaar but yet you wouldn't pay the asking price now? If so, then you would've gotten it sooner. I'm sure someone must've offered you one in one of your WTB thread in how many forum boards? If not there's always eBay. But lucky you, a member here traded theirs. Have you read all your posts? Been with SS but missing a piece. Bite the bullet on sold out piece, be thankful somone is selling it. You didnt do that for skaar, you could sure donthat for the dio you want. Lol your argument and reasoning is wrong in so many ways. Bro, sorry, you sound so fake. But you look good with good luck hope y'all get one posts. I can keep going by I will stop as I don't want to embarass you anymore.

You're taking about skaar's clothing, were in a joker thread lol but ok, have you seen joker? Pf from head to toe lol

Your trade with skaar is fair but the fact somone help you out, you couldn't the same for others. That's the point FYI, nothing wrong acquiring extra, just quit singing the song and boasting youve got an extra joker ex. I think Ink called you out on it because he notice your hyping up the piece lol. And by the way, I've got one, just wanted to see what your going to say and I was right.

You really are slow. That can be the only explanation to your rambling. Let's see if I can make this easier for you to understand so I don't confuse you any further.

1.) I missed on on Skaar because I had a rental property that was empty and needed updating. I spent thousands to finish the remodeling of the house. I figured Skaar was a obscure enough character and would last as a PO for awhile. I was wrong.

2.) The reason we are talking about a dio is because on a few occasions in this thread I have stated that I would ONLY be willing to trade Joker for the X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 EX. That is MY choice. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I have also PM'd many members here when I see someone willing to sell a sought after piece. I have PM'd no less than 3 members here when I found a Joker EX someone was willing to sell. So don't talk to me about helping a fellow member out. Who did you try and help secure a sought after EX when you received a lead on one?

3.)Only 1 member said they MIGHT sell me their Skaar EX when it releases. Money was tight for this member but he hopes to keep it. He said he would let me know. Since I didn't have a firm commitment, I kept looking for one and was even willing to pay above retail for one. That was when the trade fell in my lap and I was able to score Skaar. I have contacted another member here who was looking for a Skaar EX and gave him the info of the guy who might sell his EX because funds were tight. I wanted to possibly help this member score a piece he wanted. We do agree on one thing, I am lucky the trade happened. If it didn't, off to ebay I would go.

4.) Once a piece sells out, it is SOLD OUT! The only way to buy a sold out piece is in the aftermarket. It doesn't matter if it hasn't released yet or has been out for years. Do you really think anyone is going to sell you a Joker EX at cost now? If that was the case then there wouldn't be so many people here praying their WL converts. Why don't you be a great and caring member and sell your Skaar EX for retail? I'm sure someone here would be willing to buy it off you.

5.) Do you know how to read? You quote my posts but seem to have a hard time grasping anything I say. I'll repeat just for you: I HATE ONESIES! FULL BODY TIGHT FITTING COSTUMES! Does the Joker wear a full body spandex costume? How about Skaar? Go ahead, check....I'll wait because you seem to be a bit slow.

Last but not least, I would rather sound fake than sound like a guy who doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about. Get a clue. Oh, by the way, I hope you are able to score a Joker EX. It's a magnificent looking statue.

Sskaar I'm pretty sure no one gives a crap about some trade for an ex skaar and an ex joker that went sour. Better keep it off the forums.

That's the thing. There NEVER was a trade. I didn't even entertain one with him. If he insists there was, it was only in his mind. :slap

Oh well, we have all had our fun. Now we just need to get back on track. I heard war machine's dog had a WL conversion. :lol:rotfl

That's the thing. There NEVER was a trade. I didn't even entertain one with him. If he insists there was, it was only in his mind. :slap

Oh well, we have all had our fun. Now we just need to get back on track. I heard war machine's dog had a WL conversion. :lol:rotfl

...That's genius! Brilliant! I'm signing my dog up for a sideshow account.

Hell ____ing yea! He's ready to tear that statue apart! He barked me to film the whole thing for those that miss the EX.

no he converted his Dog into female dog he was talking abt that conversion:wink1:

Hell ____ing yea!! He barked me to film the whole thing for those that miss the baby.

so now how he is feeling oh sorry she is :lol

Wow great idea! My only issue is that they only limit one statue per customer so want to keep my preorders. I like them too much to sell it off. If I can ever get one I don't like then yeah. But I just don't see this happening. I. Do have a friend who does sell tons of Jordan shoes, ex shoes, etc. He knows a couple of insider guys hooking each other up with the super limited shoes. Then they both split the profits. He's doing very well so far. What make me not a big fan of him is that I'm a very good friend with him. So I ask him to give me an reg employee discount on a new pair of normal shoes. He said he can't do it. Ok whatever. :dunno

I understand the 1 per limit that is why i bought other statues or dios that i know will go up if not go to hot toys or enterbay and buy their figures. And once they go up then sell all the multiples and with the extra cash buy the ones i really want to collect. Only drawback is you have to let it sit on ice for awhile to go up then you can sell them off.

The reason we are talking about a dio is because on a few occasions in this thread I have stated that I would ONLY be willing to trade Joker for the X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 EX. That is MY choice. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I have also PM'd many members here when I see someone willing to sell a sought after piece. I have PM'd no less than 3 members here when I found a Joker EX someone was willing to sell. So don't talk to me about helping a fellow member out. Who did you try and help secure a sought after EX when you received a lead on one?
I'm really amazed that he failed to understand such a simple point.

Only 1 member said they MIGHT sell me their Skaar EX when it releases. Money was tight for this member but he hopes to keep it. He said he would let me know. Since I didn't have a firm commitment, I kept looking for one and was even willing to pay above retail for one. That was when the trade fell in my lap and I was able to score Skaar. I have contacted another member here who was looking for a Skaar EX and gave him the info of the guy who might sell his EX because funds were tight. I wanted to possibly help this member score a piece he wanted. We do agree on one thing, I am lucky the trade happened. If it didn't, off to ebay I would go.
I can vouch for filip on the helping part!

Tell me about it. I really should get a dog!

Cheers,
Neo.

Back