Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

No mention of this in either of the last two newsletters, thought there was a partial shipment at the start of July?

Yeah' SS newsletter today..not even a mention of it coming in the next 30 days.Production problems???Bad Paint???What's up???

Yeah' SS newsletter today..not even a mention of it coming in the next 30 days.Production problems???Bad Paint???What's up???

Oh they know better,about bad paint,they better fix it before massive returns.:lol

I thought everyone knew this was pushed back to August? Exclusives, regulars, everything. The only mention of this in the Newsletter is that those on the waitlist are being contacted.

I wonder if Sideshow is playing the ultimate joke on us and there really is no Joker PF. :)

I just checked the Joker regular and saw this.--->"Act Fast! Less than 100 remain!"

292yb5y.jpg

Sideshow little game of scare tactics.:slap

Last edited:

Don't worry, both the EX and the REG will be sold out soon enough. Then the real panic can begin. This piece looks too good to be in stock for a long time. :lecture

Only QC issues can stop this piece from taking off. I really don't think we'll have a problem there. There really isn't much to paint on this piece. So long as the heads are properly painted, this statue will turn out great.

I just checked the Joker regular and saw this.--->"Act Fast! Less than 100 remain!"

292yb5y.jpg

Sideshow little game of scare tactics.:slap

The Pre-order opened September 1st last year, that's 10 months ago, which is why I actually might believe they might be almost out of 2500 pre-order figures.

As far as the EX, I don't think there's as many of those floating around the waitlist as people think.

Well people might convert by the time of shipping due to declined Credit Cards etc...

The Pre-order opened September 1st last year, that's 10 months ago, which is why I actually might believe they might be almost out of 2500 pre-order figures.
Plus, Sideshow itself is only selling a certain percentage of that 2500. Many are going out to Sideshow retailers.

Back