Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I have the exclusive on order, on Flex, with only the last payment left and received an email that it wouldn't be processed until August 10th. I have a feeling that'll be delayed as well.

I have the exclusive on order, on Flex, with only the last payment left and received an email that it wouldn't be processed until August 10th. I have a feeling that'll be delayed as well.

At least I know when in August now, they don't send anything to let you know about delays if you don't have the flex pay option on.

Just think, it's people like badboy074 who supposedly has 6 EX Jokers, that are making you stress about potentially not even getting one. Kinda infuriating if you ask me.

Well dhaval can get it like me through ebay or a local dealer but like me he has to pay more than retail, i on the other hand sold some collections and got rid of multiples of one collection to get the 4 and be able to pay their price, that way i don't spend it on my paycheck. But he wants it for retail price and ss is the only way he can get it. I'm not even sure if my wl and friend's wl will convert, if it does then i get 6 if not then 4. I am anxious about getting it through ss though as paying retail on two would be nice.

Just think, it's people like badboy074 who supposedly has 6 EX Jokers, that are making you stress about potentially not even getting one. Kinda infuriating if you ask me.

well he had paid more than retail for all 4 of them so this one he wants it at retail

Crazy thing is, he sounds just as concerned as Dhaval that he won't get an Exclusive. Well, his 6th Exclusive that is.

I hope everybody on waitlist will get Joker Ex concerned not to pay Evilbay price......with 1250 ES there will be lot of conversions

Well dhaval can get it like me through ebay or a local dealer but like me he has to pay more than retail, i on the other hand sold some collections and got rid of multiples of one collection to get the 4 and be able to pay their price, that way i don't spend it on my paycheck. But he wants it for retail price and ss is the only way he can get it. I'm not even sure if my wl and friend's wl will convert, if it does then i get 6 if not then 4. I am anxious about getting it through ss though as paying retail on two would be nice.

for me rule is no more than retail at all .....instead of that i will get reg even i ordered 1 reg from retailer. but here is hope for Ex:)

And what is the point of getting two or more? Obviously, just to flip for a profit.

:exactly: even if I am a HUGE fan of some particular character and SSC is making it I would never buy multiple statues, one is enough. Unless I want to flip it. But there is someone that already have 4 of the same character (exclusives) on PO and still hunting for more... Why? :dunno

:exactly: even if I am a HUGE fan of some particular character and SSC is making it I would never buy multiple statues, one is enough. Unless I want to flip it. But there is someone that already have 4 of the same character (exclusives) on PO and still hunting for more... Why? :dunno

Because he wants to. :dunno

It's his money. Let him use it any way he chooses. If he's willing to pay above retail to get what he wants and someone else isn't, more power to him. Obviously he really wants it more and has the means to obtain what he wants.

Most of us had the chance to get one of these when he went up for PO. The ones who missed out are going to have to hustle to get one. This happens all the time when there's a hot item that sells out. The haves have, and the wants want. We have seen this cycle in many threads of a sold out piece. The EX will become available in the aftermarket if peeps WL don't convert here. The next question is....how bad do they want it and how much are they willing to spend to get it? For those that decide the EX is too expensive, there are plenty of REGs available to them.

Having said all that, I hope everyone here that is on the WL for the EX converts.

I understand why someone would buy multiples of a hot EX statue...flipping them to make money or trade bait. I think buying 2 could be a smart idea. Keeping one, putting one up and maybe selling it down the road to help fund the hobby. I'm new and have no statues yet. I wasn't in the hobby when Skaar EX was for sale so now I'm trying to get one now. The evilbay prices are crazy IMO...but that's the "game".

I understand why someone would buy multiples of a hot EX statue...flipping them to make money or trade bait. I think buying 2 could be a smart idea. Keeping one, putting one up and maybe selling it down the road to help fund the hobby. I'm new and have no statues yet. I wasn't in the hobby when Skaar EX was for sale so now I'm trying to get one now. The evilbay prices are crazy IMO...but that's the "game".

Thats cool but don't come in here dangling that carrot talking about it. Just do it and keep quiet about it. Thats the only thing that bothers me about it.:thwak

Thats cool but don't come in here dangling that carrot talking about it. Just do it and keep quiet about it. Thats the only thing that bothers me about it.:thwak

LOL! Now that, I do understand. I don't see the need to keep revisiting the same topic over and over again. It does almost seem like gloating.

Yes. Especially when there are some of us that couldn't even get one; whichever reason it may be. It feels irritating to say the least!

Cheers,
Neo.

Says the guy who keeps saying that he bought 2 EXs? :lol

Really? How far back do you have to go to see that topic discussed? Many of the peeps we are talking to now didn't even know. Thanks for bringing it up though. :lol

Because he wants to. :dunno

It's his money. Let him use it any way he chooses. If he's willing to pay above retail to get what he wants and someone else isn't, more power to him. Obviously he really wants it more and has the means to obtain what he wants.

Most of us had the chance to get one of these when he went up for PO. The ones who missed out are going to have to hustle to get one. This happens all the time when there's a hot item that sells out. The haves have, and the wants want. We have seen this cycle in many threads of a sold out piece. The EX will become available in the aftermarket if peeps WL don't convert here. The next question is....how bad do they want it and how much are they willing to spend to get it? For those that decide the EX is too expensive, there are plenty of REGs available to them.

Having said all that, I hope everyone here that is on the WL for the EX converts.

I like flip, he's very honest no bs type of guy. I know a lot of people who miss these things or just never started collecting until a month or so ago, like me and so many others will be at the flippers mercy. If my joker does not convert I will dish out the dough to obtain this ex joker. Take all my money....:(

Back