Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Damn i just can't stop looking at the wip
When the joker had the hammer with splattered
Blood on it. This should of been included atleast
The hammer I understand the blood not
Being approved :(

Does SS put a limit on the # of statues you can order on one account?

I'm happy go have been able to jump on the waitlist yesterday since I'm a month into this hobby. Granted if I was on the original waitlist when it sold out, got on the waitlist, then had it cancelled, and now a new one opens up, I'd be pissed.

Why do some posters get angry when conversions start happening for people on a waitlist? If there is a set ES that's all there will be no matter if its an original order or a conversion from a cancelled order.

SSC usually only limits the number of EXs you can buy per account. For example, there was a limit of 1 EX for the Joker PF per account. If you ordered more than that, they cancelled whatever extra EXs you ordered.

As for posters getting angry over conversions...there are some petty and strange people in the world.

Damn i just can't stop looking at the wip
When the joker had the hammer with splattered
Blood on it. This should of been included atleast
The hammer I understand the blood not
Being approved :(

I'd prefer a crowbar...
Joker+crowbar.jpg

So after the EX reopen the waitlist,is now shipping in August,I thought august was for the regular.

Limited Edition: 1250
Est. Ship Date: August 2012

So after the EX reopen the waitlist,is now shipping in August,I thought august was for the regular.

Limited Edition: 1250
Est. Ship Date: August 2012

Well just think, at this rate all the people who were worried about only having the Joker PF to display while they waited for the Batman PF can rest easy, we may get them to ship in the same month.

Crow-Bar>Hammer. Sorry but the significance of the crow bar is so much more sinister than a goofy oversized hammer.

Crow-Bar>Hammer. Sorry but the significance of the crow bar is so much more sinister than a goofy oversized hammer.

Can't believe you really think is more sinister than a bloody giant hammer. He's the joker goofiness behavior with some homicidal tendencies Is his significance

there should be change of head + Change od hand holding Hammer

Back