Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Now lets wait and see who the lucky person will be with the first convert. I remember for vampi, it was first person then about 8 followed right behind in a few hours or a day or two. Please post if someone converts. This is kind of intense to see if this converts.

Now lets wait and see who the lucky person will be with the first convert. I remember for vampi, it was first person then about 8 followed right behind in a few hours or a day or two. Please post if someone converts. This is kind of intense to see if this converts.

LUCK there is no such thing........:lecture its depends on u how u see at it
Lol! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl first vampi, then joker, and maybe skaar?

whY not there will be chance for skaar PF Ex also maybe really small chance but there is ..........

LUCK there is no such thing........:lecture its depends on u how u see at it

whY not there will be chance for skaar PF Ex also maybe really small chance but there is ..........

:clap I like the way you think. So positive. Ok yes we will get one. Not maybe, should or luck. We shall have joker soon and skaar coming too. :)

Strange. So, just last week they announced split shipments, some at the start of July, some at the end. Now, they're saying August. I'm wondering if that's August for everyone, or only for Flex-Payers?!

I probably asking a stupid question but ive not ordered from Sideshow for a couple of years. I know its porbably too late to add my name to the waitlist but if i do then does that mean ill still be charged the deposit? and then refunded if it doesnt convert?

I probably asking a stupid question but ive not ordered from Sideshow for a couple of years. I know its porbably too late to add my name to the waitlist but if i do then does that mean ill still be charged the deposit? and then refunded if it doesnt convert?

SSC never charge their customers if they are on WL.

Strange. So, just last week they announced split shipments, some at the start of July, some at the end. Now, they're saying August. I'm wondering if that's August for everyone, or only for Flex-Payers?!

It is for everyone and both reg and ex version will ship august. I believe extended due to reg being extended and probably alot of cancellation on pre orders that's why they reopened the wl list also yesterday.

It is for everyone and both reg and ex version will ship august. I believe extended due to reg being extended and probably alot of cancellation on pre orders that's why they reopened the wl list also yesterday.

Why are you so certain the push back is for everyone Skaar ships in 17 days the exclusive,,, but sideshow pushed all the flexpayers for the ex and regs to August ,,,, just saying you never know with sideshow

Why are you so certain the push back is for everyone Skaar ships in 17 days the exclusive,,, but sideshow pushed all the flexpayers for the ex and regs to August ,,,, just saying you never know with sideshow

Because it gives him hope that his waitlist will convert, which is highly unlikely in my opinion.

Back