Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Thanks buddy, I only related the question to you because we were of the same mindset. Not because I thought you were one of those types of people. I know your not. Sorry for any confusion.

It's all good KingB. I get easily confused sometimes. :lol

I don't think so. They closed the wait list, not cancelled it. They just closed it so more people wouldn't get on it. They reopened that today so they get in line behind those that got on it originally before it was closed.

Think of it as capping the line. Once a few people got tried of waiting in the line, they opened the line up again. Happens all the time at SDCC :lol

Here is what sideshow said again all previous wl since last year except for today's were all cancelled as they said so below. And i put the wl in september and mines got cancelled.

Thank you for your recent call to Sideshow Collectibles. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I have inquired about the newly opened wait list for the Exclusive Joker Premium Format Figure and was advised that we are not able to re-open a previously cancelled reservation. Please be assured, however, that all of the existing reservations were cancelled at the same time yours was. If you have now added your name to the wait list again, you have a very good chance of being contacted. Most of the order cancellations we receive occur when an item is about to be processed for shipping.

Little late to the joker ex party hope i snag one this go round

the wait will continue. just got a notice pushing back my final flex payment to Aug. which is good for me cuz skaar ex coming in 17 days is gonna hurt big time on my wallet. time to sell some blood :)

the wait will continue. just got a notice pushing back my final flex payment to Aug. which is good for me cuz skaar ex coming in 17 days is gonna hurt big time on my wallet. time to sell some blood :)

So no July anymore? :huh

Here is what sideshow said again all previous wl since last year except for today's were all cancelled as they said so below. And i put the wl in september and mines got cancelled.

Thank you for your recent call to Sideshow Collectibles. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I have inquired about the newly opened wait list for the Exclusive Joker Premium Format Figure and was advised that we are not able to re-open a previously cancelled reservation. Please be assured, however, that all of the existing reservations were cancelled at the same time yours was. If you have now added your name to the wait list again, you have a very good chance of being contacted. Most of the order cancellations we receive occur when an item is about to be processed for shipping.

I have on previous waitlist dated nov. I thought only half of the waitlists cancelled u r on sept waitlist urs cancelled tOo. so they cancelled all waitlists. this is new waitlist they have opened....completely new so we all have chances

I have on previous waitlist dated nov. I thought only half of the waitlists cancelled u r on sept waitlist urs cancelled tOo. so they cancelled all waitlists. this is new waitlist they have opened....completely new so we all have chances

Exactly completely new so most have a good chance of converting, now the wait:impatient:

No usually if it says august there it means release is pushed to august so i don't mind better for me.

I only say that because when Lostang from the forum called sideshow they informed him ex joker and ex colossus would ship in July ....confusing because as you said for joker the site does say August but keep in mind ex Skaar ships in 17 days but those on flex pay final payment was pushed to August

I only say that because when Lostang from the forum called sideshow they informed him ex joker and ex colossus would ship in July ....confusing because as you said for joker the site does say August but keep in mind ex Skaar ships in 17 days but those on flex pay final payment was pushed to August

Understand, but again since the reg was pushed, and now with the wl returning ss probably decided it was best to release both of these on august and i did see the partial shipment in july, but ss can change release dates at any time. So let's all be patient, hope for wl today to convert for most of us, and relax till august.:chillpill:

Back