Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I know what the reference means, I just didn't understand how it relates to me. I'm not upset in the least bit.

The other people I mentioned are just spiteful. They want this sold out and no WL because then the Joker EX will continue to sell at a premium. They just love when a piece skyrockets and some collectors missed out on the PO. Believe it or not, there are some peeps out there that don't want you to have what they do. Look at the people just in this thread that insisted that there is NO CHANCE that the EX will convert. You will find these people in any thread of a sold out piece. They'll even make fun of you if you settle for a Reg because you can't score the EX.

If you want to know why they are like that, then you'll have to ask them. I have no clue why they think that way.

I was just kidding before. Good luck on scoring your EX.

Thanks buddy, I only related the question to you because we were of the same mindset. Not because I thought you were one of those types of people. I know your not. Sorry for any confusion.

They'll even make fun of you if you settle for a Reg because you can't score the EX.

Thats one thing thats always buged me is that so many people have that attitude and will make fun of or pick on people who missed the Exc. I know some are doing it in fun but it seems a lot really are thinking that and want to hold their Exc over everyone else. I figure I'd rather have a reg then nothing at all. I am really considering getting a regular Skaar (if I can find a place to put him) and while I'm bummed I didn't get the Exc the reg is still pretty much the exact same statue and still looks cool as hell.

Hey Buttmunch, can you please tell these people that there is no chance of their EX WL orders converting. I'm starting to sense a lot of hope around these parts. :lol

Seriously though, there must be a boat load of cancellations for the WL to be reopened. It's just crazy that SSC even cancelled any part of the WL until the EX was ready to ship. Good luck to everyone getting on the WL now.

There is no hope. People have to cancel real orders, not wait list orders for wait list orders to even convert.

The Joker EX waitlist just got reopened. (like the Vampirella Ex few weeks ago)

I bet you enter now you pretty much guaranteed conversion.

Its not a guarantee at all. There is still 11 months of wait listers ahead of today's WL orders. Do the math.

If people cancel their waitlist orders, the people after them move up. And it hasn't been a full 11 months because they closed the list for several.

Still...

There is no hope. People have to cancel real orders, not wait list orders for wait list orders to even convert.

Its not a guarantee at all. There is still 11 months of wait listers ahead of today's WL orders. Do the math.

They closed all the wait list once it sold out. So today's wait list is new that is what they emailed me about earlier so today's wait list are the earliest.

You get on the waitlist today and the people who got on back when it first pre-ordered end up behind you in line?

You get on the waitlist today and the people who got on back when it first pre-ordered end up behind you in line?

No when the first wl was made today that was the earliest, since they closed all the wl when the statue sold out, so now it starts today and goes on whoever goes on the wl. So with them reopening the wl on this one all the older ones were cancelled due to the statue being sold out at that time. So anyone that put the wl today will be the new wl from earliest to latest starting with today's wl as earliest.

No when the first wl was made today that was the earliest, since they closed all the wl when the statue sold out, so now it starts today and goes on whoever goes on the wl. So with them reopening the wl on this one all the older ones were cancelled due to the statue being sold out at that time. So anyone that put the wl today will be the new wl from earliest to latest starting with today's wl as earliest.

Every waitlist order placed last year got canceled?

I don't think so. They closed the wait list, not cancelled it. They just closed it so more people wouldn't get on it. They reopened that today so they get in line behind those that got on it originally before it was closed.

Think of it as capping the line. Once a few people got tried of waiting in the line, they opened the line up again. Happens all the time at SDCC :lol

dont know if its everyones .... but my waitlist cancelled & got mail to get on waitlist again

Holy crap! Wow SS really does this? :horror good to know for the future orders. I thought SS wouldn't swoop that low. But then again it sucks but who am I to complain? I got on the list today. So I'm going away now and keep my mouth shut.

I m sure there r 100% chances of waitlist conversions who still on previous waitlist & who jumped on waitlist yesterday & today......so dont need to say anything just wait n watch all my friends ..... why they will reopen waitlist if there will be no conversion i m sure there will be lot of conversions ..........:lecture

Holy crap! Wow SS really does this? :horror good to know for the future orders. I thought SS wouldn't swoop that low. But then again it sucks but who am I to complain? I got on the list today. So I'm going away now and keep my mouth shut.

waitlist will convert now start :pray::pray:

Back