Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Man, I'm going overseas in July. I'll be gone for 5 weeks. I need this piece to ship in June. I hope there are no more delays.

:stoogeWith so many statues being delayed , and the # size. I can't see this being released on time.

Let the bet's begin!

all pushed to July..... plz bring Joker on June:pray:

As long as they can pull of the proto paint I can wait a lil longer.

I don't mind waiting even longer as long as the added time is being put into perfecting this piece. So, so excited to see this, but my excitement can wait a little more.

Damn, still no mention in the newsletter of an estimated shipping date. Come on already.

I don't mind delays. I'll take a delay over a rushed product 100% of the time.

I thought this was originally supposed to ship first quarter but has already been delayed once. :dunno As long as it ends up looking as good as Vampi & Laura ended up I will very happy.

I thought this was originally supposed to ship first quarter but has already been delayed once. :dunno As long as it ends up looking as good as Vampi & Laura ended up I will very happy.

It was originally set for a May release. It got pushed back one month to June. That's not too bad. Skaar has been pushed back 2 months and the Angel Com was pushed back for what seems like forever. The flexpay for Joker started last month. So, breaking flexpay into 3 months (April, May, June) means he should be shipping next month.

As I've said before, delays DO NOT assure a quality statue from SSC. However, for all our sakes I hope SSC gets this one right. I think they will.

As long as he doesn't have things amended from his costume, like how Vampi was released sans gold emblem on her costume, I'll be happy.

Can you imagine the Joker without his flower or his tie, or both even??! :cuckoo:

Back