Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I don't mind another month of delay. I've taken 5 statues in the last month. Need some relief....

I don't mind another month of delay. I've taken 5 statues in the last month. Need some relief....

AntiAddictionDay.jpg

hoping to have the Ex in my greedy little paws by mid June

Almost here! Don't worry guys, time flies. Before you know it you will have Batman PF right next to him.

Almost here! Don't worry guys, time flies. Before you know it you will have Batman PF right next to him.

I am not in a big hurry. Even after i get the Joker I am going to take him out look at him and then place him back in the box until I get Batman. Just can't display the joker with out the Batman. But what is great for me is after the Bat arrives it will be like getting two great statues at the same time.

We will have batman life size bust next to him in July :yess:

I am not in a big hurry. Even after i get the Joker I am going to take him out look at him and then place him back in the box until I get Batman. Just can't display the joker with out the Batman. But what is great for me is after the Bat arrives it will be like getting two great statues at the same time.

Very true, even then, we havent gotten another DC PF which is surprising. Very confused about the future of this line.

I would think SDCC will bring more DC PF. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman.

I really hope so too, Joke was unveiled at SDCC last year, still has not shipped, and we still havent gotten a glimpse or hint of any new PF's.

i plan on displaying him with my Red Skull PF (back to back)...my 2 favourite badasses from Marvel and DC :)

Haha, yeah I remember that video, I just want somthing more concrete. As a long time fan I have seen lots of videos and been teased alot over the years. Actually, what I am most looking forward to is a Catwoman PF I saw being sculpted at the freaks dinner last year. Still, Joker is not enough. :monkey2

Haha, yeah I remember that video, I just want somthing more concrete. As a long time fan I have seen lots of videos and been teased alot over the years. Actually, what I am most looking forward to is a Catwoman PF I saw being sculpted at the freaks dinner last year. Still, Joker is not enough. :monkey2
Its supposed to be a LSF, right? :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

that catwoman is an LSF

Back